I am disappointed in the FOREX market :.( - page 16

Sergey Savinkin:

By the way, what do you think of Gerchik? What is your opinion of him and his system?

No one has seen any real monitoring of Gerchik's accounts, hence I am not interested in him.

What can I say about him? He's a hell of a PR guy, and he likes to hit on other people's wives at banquets.

But as a trader, he's not respected by many.

Mickey Moose:

What can I say about him? He's a hell of a PR guy, and he likes to hit on other people's wives at banquets.

And as a trader, he's not much of a respecter.

More details just keep coming out. The farther into the woods the thicker the partisans. ))))

Mickey Moose:

but as a trader, he has little respect.

If he does, it means he's got money.

)

Renat Akhtyamov:

If he's gluing it, it means there's money.

)

Imagine getting a group of 150 people and charging 300-500 quid per course?

Mickey Moose:

Imagine gathering a group of 150 people and charging 300-500 quid each for a course?

i remember, in kiev 2-3 years ago he used to charge $2000 for a week of lectures from the stage ))) he got the invitation himself

They say it's full of gullible people.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I remember, in Kiev 2-3 years ago he used to charge $2000 for a week of lectures from the stage ))) he got an invitation himself

they say a room full of gullible people

Yeah, they're all talking bollocks, those lecturers, all of them. Maybe something's changed in the last five years? I haven't been interested since then.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes, they're all talking rubbish, these lecturers, all of them. Maybe something has changed in the last five years? I haven't been interested since.

The problem most often lies not with the lecturer, but with the stupid listener.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The problem is most often not with the lecturer, but with the stupid listener.

the public swallows - the lecturers talk.

i remember that Parabellum (a cool infobusinessman) complained about the audience in St. Petersburg that people at his shows do not buy his training courses and generally they make fun of him

Then he rolled his eyes dreamily, 'People in Kiev are like that, they buy everything!

I remember "Golden Calf" and the glorious town of Bobruisk.)

Igor Makanu:

i doubt it, Gerchik has been a showman all his life, i never studied him, once i started watching his video lectures about 7-8 years ago, but when i saw that his training is the same as the trading strategies freely available (finger trading on history, which fits the beautiful trading - here we open and here we profit...) - i forgot about this character

Hahahahahaha))))) what about Levels? If you enter and do not exit, it means you drew the wrong bar.