I am disappointed in the FOREX market :.( - page 14

pivomoe:

Please give me a link to a successful forex trader's blog. I am interested in blogs where there are at least some reports on the money earned. Even an excel chart with the author's statement that this is his account equities for the year, etc. will do.

Of course, everyone hides their billion-dollar earnings and all that, but in any field, there are always people who like to show their earnings. I am interested specifically in forex.

Konstantin Kondakov.ru

pivomoe:

Please give me a link to a successful forex trader's blog. I am interested in blogs where there are at least some reports on the money earned. Even an excel chart with the author's statement that this is his account equities for the year, etc. will do.

Of course, everyone hides their billion-dollar earnings and all that, but in any field, there are always people who like to show their earnings. I am interested specifically in forex.

But why would a successful trader open his own blog on YouTube?

Andrei:
What's the second product? Cherry tincture?))

the first rule of the secret product is not to tell anyone about the secret product.

pivomoe:

Please give me a link to a successful forex trader's blog. I am interested in blogs where there are at least some reports on the money earned. I will accept even with excel report with declaration of the author that it is his account equities for the year etc.

Of course, everyone hides their billion-dollar earnings and all that, but in any field, there are always people who like to show their earnings. I am interested in forex.

Well, yes, and as soon as they discover other people's reports their own results will skyrocket!

If you are interested, Paul Nyashin, you can google it, there are both reports and sums,

pivomoe:

Of course, everyone hides their billion-dollar earnings and all that, but in any field, there are always people who like to show their earnings. I am interested exactly in Forex.

What prevents you from looking at the signals?

igrok333:

why would a successful trader start his own blog on youtube?

A YouTube blog is cool ))))) And you can also transfer money via Skype ))

igrok333:

Why would a successful trader open his own blog on YouTube?

You can make money from teaching. You could be an investor. Or you can just use your ego to show how cool I am. It's the latter category I'm interested in. Such a category exists in poker, in sports betting, in trading on the real exchange. It means that it should exist in Forex market as well, unless of course they earn 0.0000000001% from participants on a permanent basis.

and where's the blog in there?

Mickey Moose:

Pavel Nyashin, you can google it, there are reports and amounts,

I don't believe it. The man invites YouTube stars to his blog, i.e. invests in promotion. It is doubtful that all this is done purely for fun, and not to attract investors. As far as I understood he trades on crypto exchanges. Crypto exchange is fundamentally different from forex. In forex you try to take money out of the kitchen's pocket, while on the exchange you take money out of other participants' pockets.

Mickey Moose:

and if you're interested - Pavel Nyashin, you can google it, there are reports and amounts,

bad joke.

even worse than mine about kondakov.

https://www.segodnya.ua/world/russia/v-rossii-nayden-mertvym-izvestnyy-bloger-millioner-pavel-nyashin-1135892.html

В России найден мертвым известный блогер-миллионер Павел Няшин
В России найден мертвым известный блогер-миллионер Павел Няшин
  • www.segodnya.ua
23-летний парень прославился после того, как похвастался своим богатством в прямом эфире

Alexey Volchanskiy:

and where's the blog?

I did not find anything either. Right on mql5.com there is a blogs section there should be at least 3-4 blogs of successful forex traders?