I am disappointed in the FOREX market :.( - page 12

The ultimate inconvenient money-making contraption. It's Forex. :( The ultimate money-making contraption. This forex. :(

Valeriy Lukyanchikov:

2500 settings - this EA must contain more than 1 MB of code. You've obviously got something wrong.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDDDD sometimes it's hard to test three parameters aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDD 2500 aHAHAHAH where in the parallel universe do you test it until the end of time so you don't waste time in the real one? ZUP must be some kind of XDDD mockinglyXDDD

Well, hello everyone, my name is Mickey Moose and I am ̶a̶l̶k̶o̶g̶o̶l̶i̶k̶.

Just this year I have made 2 products, one of them for financial markets and have not shown them to anyone, I use them myself for fun.

... waiting for a round of applause

Mickey Moose:

Just this year I have made 2 products, one of them for financial markets and have not shown them to anyone, I use them myself for fun.

... waiting for a round of applause

A round of applause for Mickey the alcoholic.

Mickey Moose:

... waiting for a round of applause.

I also don't understand why you have to show something. A trader mostly does it to make his job easier, not for his uncle.

Aleksandr Petrunin:
What should I do :.(

I took a cursory look and it's clear that forex is not for you. You are looking for a ready-made one.

Successful forex trading requires a lot of certain qualities in a trader. As musicians must have good ears, an artist must have eyesight and memory, while a trader must have ears, eyesight, patience and 100500 more qualities.

You need at least 5 years to more or less understand the market, and for stable income even more.

Not everyone has the willpower and patience to learn one grain a day for 5 years.

Valeriy Lukyanchikov:

2500 settings - this EA must contain more than 1 MB of code. You've obviously got something wrong.

It is a megabyte) 900kb to be exact

Maxim Romanov:
There is a megabyte there) 900kb to be exact

You need a super computer for such a super expert)).

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Something is doubtful.

Anyone who creates something, he doesn't keep it in his pocket. He's bound to show it.

I wonder if the number of settings is 2500, and how many lines of code such a robot has ?

If your robot has 2500 settings, it is not possible to deal with those settings and optimise it without MQL. Your profile shows how much you spent on optimizing it. More likely it's the other way around, you are giving away your power to others to earn pennies.

No manufacturer ever keeps his product a secret, not even the makers of the atomic bomb. And if they don't show you how it works, it means that either it doesn't exist or is very bad.

There's a minimum to optimise, so I know which ones to put where and for which tools. I don't use the cloud.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Such a super expert needs a super computer).

)) Such a super expert works fine on an old, 2008, laptop). I think the expert is even more complicated (not because it's so complicated itself), but because it runs a bunch of different software to make it work.