what happened to the forum? - page 7

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You've got to be kidding me. Training... What training? All these classes-inheritance etc. are explained on 20 pages of "C++ for Dummies". Those who can read it will learn on their own, and those who can't - no training will do any good. And it has been well known for a long time before us.

Learning rarely pays off for anyone except those who are predisposed to it, but they hardly need it. (c) D. Gibbons

I used to get groups of 20 people together and teach MQL4 via Skype in 2010-2015.
Now no one will pay a penny.

This, er, weirdo thinks that OOP is COM and ActiveX.)

I can't--

the client writes here and assures me that we are in the instaforex forum ah-ah-ah-ah

and he's a programmer and he's going to work at the marketplace...

the world has gone crazy

TheXpert:
This, er, weirdo thinks that OOP is COM and ActiveX.)

probably )))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You've got to be kidding me. Training... What training? All these classes-inheritance etc. are explained on 20 pages of "C++ for Dummies". Those who can read it will learn on their own, and those who can't - no training will do any good. And it is well-known long before our time.

Learning rarely benefits anyone except those who are predisposed to it, but they hardly need it. (c) D. Gibbons

You would not believe it, but the main thing is not the ability to program, but understanding: what, why, why and how to do it.

TheXpert:
This, uh, weirdo thinks that OOP is COM and ActiveX.)

And this "eh weirdo" thinks that sitting in a sandbox of a closed system you can puff up your cheeks and talk about the beautiful OOP. Yes, you can, but only to speculate.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And this "weirdo" thinks you can puff up your cheeks and talk about beautiful OOP in a sandbox closed system.

Did I say that somewhere? I, unlike you, don't use new concepts under old names, and I don't talk scientific nonsense in all threads.

no, today is a day of mass psychosis ))))

TheXpert:

Did I say that somewhere? I, unlike you, don't put new concepts under old names and don't talk scientific rubbish all over the threads.

)) You don't say anything meaningful at all.) You don't understand the rest and you think it's rubbish.

TheXpert:
This, uh, weirdo thinks that OOP is COM and ActiveX))

Did I say so somewhere? Although, admittedly, COM, ActiveX, etc. are seriously lacking.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
no, today is a day of mass psychosis ))))

Not today, in 10 days.