Working together - page 8

Vladimir:

The phrase posted in the faculty Komsomol leader's room came to mind:

If a company has almost everything to succeed, but only a manager, it is doomed;

If the company has almost nothing to succeed, only a leader, but a good one, it will succeed.

See, in a thread I described how the initiator (me) get $ 500, while others also get $ 100 * 5. Total for 101 people $ 1000 (minus commissions, so it will be). Total for $ 5 for half an hour of time (not any complicated operations or work) no one wrote. Although open a cent for most people the problem. And here we have a thousand, one thousand in three super signals, that's the end of forex. Who believes that the team of more than 1 person will not find someone who decides to take off with the results (well, it's grandma two-two said there will be results) - I do not believe it.

What usually will a man do when he sees that he can row on his own, right, will go by himself to move the topic and the early partners somehow to sideline. So the appropriate option is the pay/wages for participants, each participant is given a task to make some bullshit, and then the most important participant makes something of it that others don't know. And this can be done now through freelancing, I think some other projects have been introduced, but how it is with payment and division/closure of access I don't know.

Hm, it's like betting, so many topics but no use, you need results