Working together - page 7

Serqey Nikitin:
Well, it's not serious to speak for everyone...

Of course, I'm also a limited man, butI'm not going to give you aUNIQUE trading strategy for FREE .

But we can make a deal, 10 quid an hour.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Of course, I'm also a limited man, butI'm not going to give you aUNIQUE trading strategy for FREE .

But we can make a deal, 10 quid an hour.

Are you willing to pay me 10 quid per hour to test my COUNTER on unique trading strategy?

I will think about your offer... even though you are "also a limited man"...

Georgiy Merts:

Join the League of Trading Systems.

In a week or two I will complete the upgrade of computer equipment and deal with urgent matters - and again I will begin to put experts to reoptimize.

If I'm going to start a real trading session with Expert Advisor, then I'm ready to follow your instructions and listen to your instructions attentively.

Good afternoon!!!

A word in advance. Unfortunately, most people have an extremely excellent imagination. I'M NOT GOING TO BE A TEAM LEADER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. The idea is stupidly simple. We meet to discuss, devise, implement, etc.... I honestly say I have never traded with robot on live account. I have not yet managed to create something that I believe in that I want to find like-minded people to create something like that. I do not know what to do with it. I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR TAKING OVER EUROPE!!!!

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!!

THANK YOU for the feedback (frankly I read half of it and got tired), the flooding nonsense and fantasy.

Friends I ask not to be disturbed by the masters who are very busy creating grails and have to give their attention to a post like mine.

One more request to NOT add more to my message than what is required. VERY PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING IN THIS MESSAGE FOR THE LESS SUCCESSFUL AND LESS DEVELOPED... AND DON'T ADD ANYTHING FROM YOUR SPECULATIONS HERE - YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING FLOODOOD, I AM EXTREMELY PRIMITIVE FOR VERY COLOSSALLY INTELLIGENT PAMPHLETS...

Now one more time. Friends I'm interested in people who will work together on the robot. It looks like this - I have an idea, you have an idea, and we get together: exchange opinions, argue, write and test it. I have very little experience and am frankly unsuccessful. But there is a slight hope that at least something can be done. So I am trying to move in this direction. I AM NOT GOING TO BE A MANAGER, SUPERVISOR, ETC. (GO ON). I AM NOT GOING TO PAY ANYONE ANYTHING (I AM NOT VERY RICH AND WILL NOT REFUSE TO HELP).

Once again. All who want to sit and break the head together with like-minded ***.

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi,

When one trades as a team, one creates a team psychology.

And the trade becomes much more stable than when trading alone.

Hello!!!

RomannMQL:

A forum is just as much a place where people meet, talk and discuss.

Put your ideas in the thread, discuss them.

Vladimir Karputov:

A forum is like a place where people meet, talk and discuss.

Put your ideas in the thread, discuss them.

He does not have any ideas, he is just looking for help from other participants. Those who have ideas implement them straight away, ask on forums, write codes, write articles, work as freelancers and put products on the market.

RomannMQL:

Now one more time. Friends, I am interested in people who will work together on the robot. It looks like this: I have an idea, you have an idea, and we get together: exchange opinions, argue, write and test it. I have very little experience and am frankly unsuccessful. But there is a slight hope that at least something can be done. So I am trying to move in this direction. I AM NOT GOING TO BE A MANAGER, SUPERVISOR, ETC. (GO ON). I AM NOT GOING TO PAY ANYONE ANYTHING (I AM NOT RICH AND WILL NOT REFUSE TO HELP).

Once again. All who want to sit and break the head together with like-minded ***.

Buddy, I offered you to join the League of Trading Systems back in May. This is a set of DONE robots, which have ALREADY been working for some time. And I'm not making a secret of their principles. But, I haven't heard an answer from you. Since then I've seriously upgraded my computer, so I don't need any computing power anymore. Besides, I opened up a free league signal. A cent signal will be opened shortly.

But, suggestions on how to choose the most stable systems - still ready to listen. And if the solutions are ready - I'm ready to share any of the best League TS.

And what progress have you made since May?

Evgeny Raspaev:

He does not have any ideas, just looking for help from other participants. Those who have ideas implement them at once, ask on forums, write codes, write articles, work in freelancing, put products on the market.

Evgeny, I made him a concrete offer. But he didn't respond in any way.

Georgiy Merts:

My friend, I suggested back in May that you join the League of Trading Systems. This is a set of READY robots that have ALREADY been working for some time. And I'm not making a secret of their principles. But, I haven't heard an answer from you. Since then I've seriously upgraded my computer, so I don't need any computing power anymore. In addition, I opened up a free league signal. A cent signal will be opened shortly.

But, suggestions on how to choose the most stable systems - still ready to listen. And if the solutions are ready - I'm ready to share any of the best League TS.

What progress have you made since May?

Eugene, I made him a concrete offer. But he did not respond in any way.

Then I don't know what the man is looking for. If there was a specific proposal to work together, and the person refused. Maybe a group of traders in the evening to have a beer? You can't do that through the forum. If anything, I do not drink). They have not got the right path, people gravitate to those who have already achieved something. I have achieved it.

RomannMQL:

Good afternoon!!!

A word of reservation in advance. Unfortunately most people have an extremely excellent imagination. I'M NOT GOING TO BE A TEAM LEADER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. The idea is stupidly simple. We meet to discuss, devise, implement, etc.... I honestly say I have never traded with robot on live account. I have not yet managed to create something that I believe in that I want to find like-minded people to create something like that. I do not know what to do with it. I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR TAKING OVER EUROPE!!!!

The phrase posted in the room of the faculty Komsomol leader comes to mind:

If a company has almost everything to succeed, the only thing missing is a leader - its business is doomed;

If a company has almost nothing to succeed, only a manager, but a good one, it will succeed.