Working together - page 6

Georgiy Merts:

It will be interesting to see how many people fall for it.

Yes, that's a point that interests me too... Very few really interesting ideas pop up on the internet, mostly trivial stuff that doesn't deserve attention...

Georgiy Merts:

His "results" are purely theoretical.

There is a mountain of such "theories", and not just for a miserable five years, but for the whole twenty.

So, this is another person who wants to "use other people's hands to make a profit" - well, for example, someone to check this system on demo, give a report, and if everything is good - you can use this system, and if everything is bad - then this "someone" will bear all the costs, and the author has a million more ideas for checking.

It will be interesting to see how many people fall for it. Again, I can offer the TS League as an illustration - there is a system, and absolutely clear and uncomplicated tasks, and "payment" - very clear, access to already tested, and some time working on a demo TS... And almost no one wants to bother. And the author, with his "theoretical results", I'm more than sure this undertaking is absolutely useless.

+++++

Serqey Nikitin:

The results are there ( see appendix ), but I am not completely satisfied with such results, because so far this strategy has a rare trade.

The team's aim is to get more frequent trades with higher profitability. I doubt your statement: "This stuff is around like dirt." But you can back up this statement with examples, if you're not an empty-nester...

Open a signal, at least on a demo, and everything will become clear. And I have no profit to confirm something to a hysterical woman. I have to earn money. That's the end of the conversation, sigh and boorish others.

You've made such a reputation here that only an idiot would do business with you.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Open a signal, at least on a demo, and everything will become clear. And I have no advantage in confirming anything to a hysterical woman. I need to make money. That's the end of the conversation, sizzle and boorish others.

You have made such a reputation here that only an idiot would do business with you.

Well, not everyone is so stupid...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

TC-anonymous has long since dropped out, and you're still arguing )) Ok, I will speak out of sporting interest

Has anyone here besides me ever worked in programming teams, even if not trading? I think very few.

At my last job I was a project manager, a team of 5 to 10 people, almost all in one office.

It was a hell of a job to coordinate the work of the team, to set tasks for each person based on their level, to watch the code, etc. That is, you can't do without a manager.

On the pre-previous team was Russia - USA - China. Immediately increasing difficulty by an order of magnitude, code synchronization, as I write the code, in the U.S. is asleep. How to throw on the server? Suddenly, I screw up someone else's, and such moments of the blitz are constant. Well, we solved this issue

somehow. Thank God the manager was in the states, not me. And there was a clear plan of what had to be done.

So just the technical part is already a big problem.

In the 80s I managed a department of 50 people. There were about 15 real developers (system analysts, programmers, psychologists), and two of them were mine, the rest were just ballast. Not the easiest job.

Serqey Nikitin:

The results are there ( see appendix ), but I am not completely satisfied with such results, because so far this strategy has a rare trade.

The team's aim is to get more frequent trades with higher profitability. I doubt your statement: "This stuff is around like dirt." But you can back up this statement with examples, if you're not an empty-nester...

It's not the result from the market, it's the result of your optimised tester run... You've been told a hundred times, go out into the real market and show everyone what your idea is capable of, of course you go out there, and you see for yourself that your idea is a crock ... But at the same time you are constantly inciting others to spend their time on your ideas, while tucking in a profit chart that you created in the tester.

Unfair

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, this point interests me too... Very few really interesting ideas are glimpsed on the internet, mostly trivial stuff not worthy of attention...

Poke your nose in...

Why do you say there are no noteworthy ideas? The answer is simple, because you measure everything according to your own pattern, you imagine that the market has to work according to your scheme, and everything that does not fit into it, rubbish (according to you).

And you start from the beginning, find traders who make money trading, and listen to what they say about trading algorithms, and compare it with your idea...

Sergey Lazarenko:

But at the same time you are constantly inciting others to spend their time on your ideas, while tucking in a profit chart that you created in the tester.

There are morons, but there are few of them among traders...

The question of whether there are morons among traders, but there are very few of them ... Normal trader would understand that he was offered a proven UNIQUE trading strategy for FREE ... Yes, the strategy may take a little work, but every trader is engaged in this work constantly and so on their strategies, which are rarely yield a profit ...

You can, of course, give up this opportunity, but it is unlikely that anyone will offer you a better one.

A VERY limited person may not understand such an arrangement...

Serqey Nikitin:

There are morons, but there are few of them among traders...

A normal trader will understand that he is offered a proven UNIQUE trading strategy, and for FREE... Yes, you have to work a little on this strategy, but any trader is engaged in this work constantly and so on their strategies, which rarely give profit...

Of course, you can give up this opportunity, but it is unlikely that someone will offer you a better option.

A VERY limited person may not understand such an arrangement...

The conclusion - there are no smart and normal Traders here. Very limited people, all the same. Miserable, miserable individuals. (c) Fucking hell.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The conclusion is that there are no smart, normal traders here. Very limited people - all of them. Pathetic, insignificant individuals. (Fucking hell.

Well, it's not serious to speak for everyone...