Calculate the distance between two parallel lines including ! - page 11

Konstantin Gruzdev:

The distance between two lines is always perpendicular. It does not matter if the picture is visually distorted when you change the scale.

The method of calculating the distance on a graph like ours is done by determining the distance at 1 point in time (the red line on my screen). Judging by your words all is easy and solved only by reading graph objects, so do not take the order??, You do and your 150 dollars. do not cling to words, I too can say that there are not 2 lines, and 2 rays ... From these clevernesses will still be there ...

Nikolay Ivanov:

The method of calculating the distance on such a graph as we have is done by determining the distance on the points, in 1 interval of time (the red line on my screenshot). Judging by your words all is easy and solved only by reading the graph objects, so do not take the order??, You do and your 150 dollars. do not cling to words, I too can say that there are not 2 lines, but 2 rays ... From these clevernesses will still be there...

I wonder, there are 11 bids, and what if the work done is not satisfactory to the customer? It's already 11 pages of discussion. There are sensible ideas, but the customer doesn't see them.

What result do you need to show? So that you can put a ruler to the monitor and check it? Then change the scale and check perpendicularity and distance again?

It will be a waste of time in these discussions as long as there is no clear definition of what is to be achieved.

Nikolay Ivanov:

The method of calculating the distance on a graph like ours is done by determining the distance on the points, at 1 time interval (the red line on my screenshot). Judging by your words all is easy and solved only by reading the graph of objects, so do not take the order??, Make it and $ 150 yours.

) OK, you got it.

Nikolay Ivanov:

Don't cling to my words, I may say there are two rays, not two straight lines... I'll leave these clever ideas where they are...

No, I'm not clinging. I'm not clinging. Just trying to hint at a solution.

The author wants something stable in an unstable way.

The visuals float, unless you turn on the fixscale, then at least the visuals will be stable.

And the figures, yes, you can achieve stability.

But since the author himself doesn't really know what he wants, all the frills are just for his own good, to play with school maths and funny squares and lines. )))

Looking for the happiness on M1 and on H4.

A rectangle is needed for our perception of the type of square and the equality of the type of sides.

Some kind of ratio adjusts the numbers to our eyes.

All human subjectivity

It's more interesting with a fixed scale, the square doesn't float.

Dmytro Zelenskyy:

It's more interesting with a fixed scale, the square doesn't float.

What does the scale have to do with anything? The graph "builds" in its time/price coordinate system. Even if they have nothing in common. Just as minutes can be counted in units, so too can price change points be counted in units. Thus we have obtained a coordinate system in which we can write the equation of a straight line using exactly these units. With a point on another straight line, it is easy to determine the distance from the point to the straight line. And no matter how you change the scale, the coordinates of the point will remain the same and the line equation will remain the same.

Only one question remains! In what units do we obtain this distance and in what units must we translate it? And whether it is necessary to translate?

"And no matter how you change the scale, the coordinates of the point will remain the same and the equation of the line will remain the same. "

)))

Yes sir, that's exactly how it works for me! You can see it all in the video.

The problem is,

The author wants to put our eyes on the numbers, and that it's all in sync and there's no visual - digital counterpoint.

My understanding is....