Calculate the distance between two parallel lines including ! - page 14

Maxim Kuznetsov:

also look for happiness on gold :-)

to visually see it's not straight at all

I don't know what you're talking about at all.

Not straight? What, slanted? )))

Regular trendy straights....

Dmytro Zelenskyy:

Judging by the number of views on YouTube of my videos with a practically working script, not many people watched what my script measures and how it doesn't affect the scale.

It's all a theoretical stream of versions, and when it comes to practice, you start to understand the world isn't simple....

Can we get through this?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Are we going to get through this?

You'll be cured and I'll be cured... )))

I you he she together a close-knit family....)))

Thank you all. The evening was not in vain:)

Dmytro Zelenskyy:

I don't know what you're talking about at all.

Not straight? What, slanted? )))

Regular trending straight lines....

they are in fact at least broken :-)

In candlestick charts on the X-axis there are discrete samples, and unequal ones. The time counts are defined only on the borders of candlesticks. Everything that is inside - "happened somewhere between two counts". All graph constructions are rather conditional and to carry over school geometry is a very strong shot in the leg :-) You can't measure any distance between points unless those points are between candlesticks

It's just that the metals show it better, the higher TFs are highly "floating" and contain different number of minutes

Dmytro Zelenskyy:

Judging by the number of views on YouTube of my videos with a practically working script, not many people watched what my script measures and how it doesn't affect the scale.

It's all a theoretical stream of versions, and when it comes to practice, you start to understand that the world is not simple....

The world is simple.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

they are in fact at least broken :-)

In candlestick charts, the X-axis is discrete counts, and unequal ones at that. The time counts are defined only at the borders of candlesticks. Everything that is inside - "happened somewhere between two counts". All graph constructions are quite conditional and to carry school geometry, is a very strong shot in the leg :-) You can't measure any distance between points unless those points are between candlesticks

It's just that you can see it better on metals, the higher TFs are highly "floating", containing different number of minutes

Hmmm... Well, it's a kind of tradition to build objects by candlesticks and it suits everybody. The trend line along the X-axis jumps along candlesticks and in no other way.

Well, gold is gold on D1.

"It's just that you can see it better on metals, the higher TFs are very "floating", they contain different number of minutes".

I'm not attached to the time of the candle, I'm attached to the candle itself ;)

Itum:
+ 100 to karma ... all right !

And so that the result obtained can somehow be verified.

I had this problem in my second year test. I was given the equations of two lines, the coordinate of a point belonging to one of them, and I had to find the distance to the second line. There is a formula in the textbook. What could be easier? Put the necessary data into the equation, calculate and no problem... BUT!!! I stupidly put the equation for the wrong line and got distance =0. Well, it can't be... and I didn't have the brains to guess where the mistake was. Since then, without remembering the formula, I clearly remember that there is one.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The simplest:

Y1=k*x+A

Y2=k*x+B

dY = Y1-Y2 = A - B

If A - B=0, the linesare vertical

Cross horizontally.

And yet this post is the correct answer:

ObjectGetValueByShift will not calculate anything. The perpendicular to the straight line may get to the time between bars from a point that has time and price coordinates. This means that the perpendicular is inaccurate, which is an unacceptable error in calculations.