Canvas is cool! - page 26

Sergey Chalyshev:

You're a grown man, but you believe in YouTube videos.)

You must have the opposite case, you're wearing rose-coloured glasses all the time, take them off ))

Speak to me please.
I don't believe it, I know it.

Nikolai Semko:
You speak to me, please.
I don't believe it, I know it.

OK, you, I'm sorry.

Take off the rose-colored glasses.

Sergey Chalyshev:

OK, you, sorry.

Take off the rose-coloured glasses.

I'll decide what I wear and what I take off.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Nice rainbow graph! I wish candles would dance to music and move around each other!

If you are in a trend and the profits are growing by leaps and bounds, the candles will dance in front of your eyes and spin with each other without any codes)))

Nikolai Semko:
I will decide what I wear and what I take off.
Nikolai, way to go. I've been battling color-blindness for 180 pages until all the color-blind people left my thread. You've got another 150 to go and you'll understand me.) Really, it's just jealousy of a talent that not everyone is endowed with. Keep making our world colourful and bright.

Nikolai Semko:

I think so.
Let's check it out. We'll see.
Especially when the movement starts on the news, switching to a tick chart is vital and clarifies a lot.

And there are two types of tick charts:

• classical, with a curved time scale, when the distance between the ticks is the same
  • with a uniform time scale
both of them can show completely different pictures, but both variants have a right to live.
Actually a necessary job, I often miss this kind of chart reduction in the terminal. What seems silly to some, allows others to move to higher levels of abstraction.

Реter Konow:
Nikolai, keep up the good work. I've been battling colorblindness for 180 pages until all the colorblind people left my thread on their own. You have another 150 to endure and you'll understand me.) Really, it's just jealousy of a talent that not everyone is endowed with. Keep making our world colourful and bright.

Peter, I think it's much more prosaic than that.
Finding faults in others, as well as wanting to preach to them, is a search for one's own perfection from lack of it and dissatisfaction with oneself, where bitching and picking out faults in others becomes a particular perverse form of ego pleasure.

Nikolai Semko:

Peter, I think it's more prosaic than that.
The search for imperfection in others, as well as the urge to lecture them, is the search for one's own perfection from lack of it and dissatisfaction with oneself, where grouchiness and searching for faults in others becomes a particular perverse form of ego gratification.

The eagle with two heads in different shapes, colours and versions has been on our coat of arms for more than five centuries - since the time of the Moscow State from the time of Ivan III to 1918, as a consequence of genetic mutation.....
So what do you want to fix with Peter?

What I want to say about Canvas is that Canvas is Canvas.

Almost everywhere on all platforms, be it Java Script/HTML5, android, etc., the functionality is very similar - drawing primitives, gradients, etc.

Somehow it seems to me that outside of Metatrader, there are more interesting places and useful things where it can be applied.

Stanislav Aksenov:

What I want to say about Canvas is that Canvas is Canvas.

Almost everywhere on all platforms, be it Java Script/HTML5, android etc, the functionality is very similar - drawing primitives, gradients etc.

Somehow it seems to me that outside of Metatrader, there are more interesting places and useful things where it can be applied.

It's hard to disagree. Of course, there are areas where working with images is more in demand than in Metatrader.
But you and I are not in a 3ds MAX or Adobe Premiere Pro forum at this time and place, we are in a Metatrader programmers forum. In the visualisation of data, strategies, etc., the canvas in MT is also very much in demand.