Canvas is cool! - page 23

Реter Konow:

Yes, Nikolai, resources have proved to be a very effective method of exchanging data between programs, and their use is based on the unions you told me about (and Vasiliy too). So, thank you both).

The mechanism itself of transferring data into a resource and reading from it, is simple enough, but the message format is a tricky matter if you strive for universality. If we solve the issue for one particular indicator, it's simple.

I am against universality in this case. Each unique indicator should contain a unique structure.

Nikolai Semko:

I only gave information for reflection, without imposing anything. Let the programmers decide for themselves what is appropriate and what is not. However, I personally do not think that I will use iCustom function in my EAs anymore.

Je compree s'ilma: coomilfo. :)

Реter Konow:

The mechanism itself of transferring data to a resource and reading from it is simple enough, but the format of messages is a complicated matter if you strive for universality. If you solve the issue for one particular indicator, then it's simple.

No more complicated than transferring data from Agents to Terminal during Optimisation. The universal format has been demonstrated several times.

fxsaber:

No more complicated than transferring data from Agents to Terminal during Optimisation. The universal format has been demonstrated several times.

Universal format? Can I get a link?

Реter Konow:

A universal format? Can I have a link?

Give me two formats, I'll try to show you on them.

Цветные свечи (пожелания)
Цветные свечи (пожелания)
  • www.mql5.com
Для буфера DRAW_CANDLES модно задавать цвет контура и два цвета тела. Для буфера DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES можно задавать много цветов для тела (64 штуки...

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Fractals, Fractal Structures, their Graphical Images + Canvas".

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/25929

the entire image generation time (calculating about 1000 MA and displaying their slope on the screen) is about 15-25 milliseconds.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/190928/page2#comment_12316582

Скрипт или индикатор синусоиды на графике
Скрипт или индикатор синусоиды на графике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день. может есть у кого скрипт или индикатор, который бы нанес синусоиду на график цены ? и чтобы можно было бы менять параметры синусоиды...

Hi@Nikolai Semko, could you please tell me if it is possible to make a transparent object over text in one layer of canvas, see the picture? The second transparent circle is the second layer, this object is not a problem for me to make transparent.

One more question, how to insert an image into canvas layer or should I place it as an additional layer? I understand that somehow through a resource, but something does not work, can you show me an example of code?