Canvas is cool! - page 25

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Very visual, interesting.

Is that a way to present tics as well?

Yes, of course, a tick chart is called for here, flowing smoothly from the minute chart.

Nikolai Semko:

First experiments with the dynamic timeframe.

EURUSD is the whole story in dynamics:

Cool!

Beautiful, but useless (

Beauty for beauty's sake ?

Good for you, you have time for such nice nonsense for the sake of beauty ! )))

Nikolai Semko:
Yes, of course, a tick chart is in order here, flowing smoothly from the minute chart.

Just wondering if the same fractality is there...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Just wondering if there's the same fractality...

I think so.
Let's check it out. We'll see.
Especially when news starts to move, switching to a tick chart is vital and clarifies a lot.

And the tick chart comes in two varieties:

• classical, with a curved time scale, when the distance between the ticks is the same
  • with a uniform time scale.
the both types can show completely different pictures, but both have a right to live.

Nikolai Semko:

I think so.
We'll check it out. We'll see.
Especially when news starts to move, switching to a tick chart is vital and clarifies a lot.

And there are two types of tick charts:

• classical, with a curved time scale, when the distance between the ticks is the same
  • with a uniform time scale.
both types can show completely different pictures, but both variants have a right to live.

There are also variants:

• with uniform increment
  • with uniform volume

Sergey Chalyshev:

There is also:

• with uniform increment
  • with uniform volume

I agree with Renco, but volumes would be cool, of course, but where to get them - the real volumes? From a tumbler? But I can't imagine how it could look like.

Nikolai Semko:

I agree with Renko, but volumes would be cool, of course, but where the hell are they going to get real volumes? From a glass? But so far I have no idea how it could look like.

Real volumes are only from the stock exchange, from the feed.

In kodobase it should be: equal-volume chart (bars, candlesticks), look for it.

It's all ignoring time, maybe such systems without time are workable,

but everyone (absolutely), without even knowing it, trades in time.

Profitability is measured per unit of time, a deposit in a bank depends on deposit time, even wages over time, etc.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Cool!

Beautiful, but useless (

Beauty for beauty's sake ?

Good for you that you have time for such cute nonsense for beauty's sake ! )))

Beauty will save the world ))))
In fact, I'm on a two-week holiday at the moment. I can afford it, moreover this variant of indicator is about 100 lines of code and took me 4 hours.

I've seen lots of videos on youtube about color blind people putting on glasses for the first time. What difference does it make, if the world is colour or black, it doesn't affect their speed?

Nikolai Semko:

First experiments with the dynamic timeframe.

EURUSD all history in dynamics:

Fractality is evident.
@Maxim Dmitrievsky what do you think? you did a software search... maybe cross it?

Nikolai Semko:

ZS There are lots of videos on youtube of people wearing colour blindness correcting glasses for the first time. Nonsense - what difference does it make if the world is colour or black, it doesn't affect speed.

You're a grown man, but you believe in YouTube videos.)

You must have the opposite case, you're always wearing rose-coloured glasses, take them off )).