Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 16

Sergey Vradiy:

Don't swear like that, it doesn't make you look good.

I'm not a pretty maiden to be admired. MQL site, cashing out from MQL to webmoney. You got it?

Dear MQL5.community member!

For technical reasons WebMoney payment system will be shut down in the near future and will not be available for withdrawals. Please choose any other suitable payment system in your Profile.

After registering with eP, when I ordered the eP card, it said"Card is not delivered to the selected country". Tajikistan. What to do? I already have a wallet after registering. Is this enough, for now, to work properly?

Pavel Kolchin:

ePayments - Opening Wallet and Maintenance WITHOUT Card for FREE

mql5 →[0%]→ ePayments →[2%]→ WMZ →[-2%]→ WMR →[2%]→within bank account | total 0+2-2+2=2%

mql5 →[2%]→ PayPal(USD)→[5%]→ PayPal(RU)→[0%]→within bank account,| the total is 2+5+0=7%

the difference is 3,5 times (2*3,5=7).

Where do the numbers come from?

You do not pay envelope fee to webmoney?

PayPal(USD)→[5%] and where is it from, is there a rate ?

Evgeny Belyaev:

I'm not a pretty maiden to be admired. MQL website, cashing out from MQL to webmoney. You got it?

Dear MQL5.community member!

For technical reasons WebMoney payment system will be shut down in the near future and will not be available for withdrawals. Please choose any other suitable payment system in your profile.

So:

1. This was not sent to me.
2. The Webmoney system has worked and will continue to work.
3. If anyone has problems with withdrawal, it's all explained here:
http://dataworld.info/webmoney-to-card-free-transfer.php
4. Once again, please be polite.

Вывод денег с Webmoney (февраль 2018): важное о проблеме
Вывод денег с Webmoney (февраль 2018): важное о проблеме
  • votes: 181
  • Администратор сайта
  • dataworld.info
Обновлена 01.02.2018 Вывод денег с Webmoney (февраль 2018): важное о проблеме Люди часто задаются вопросом, как вывести деньги с электронного кошелька Webmoney на пластиковую карту банка, на счёт в банке или другим способом и при этом не попасть на большие суммы. Несмотря на относительную дороговизну метода, именно вывод на банковскую карту...

Sergey Vradiy:

So, it's like this:

1. I wasn't sent this.
2. Webmoney system has worked and will continue to work.
3. If anyone has problems with withdrawal, it's all explained here:
http://dataworld.info/webmoney-to-card-free-transfer.php
4. Once again, please be polite.

What's this got to do with YOU ?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
After registration on eP, when I ordered an eP-card I got a message"Card is not delivered to the selected country". Tajikistan. What to do? I already have a wallet after registration. Is this enough, for now, to work properly?

To withdraw from eP, you only need to have a wallet. From there you can withdraw to your bank card and also transfer to your WebMoney wallet.

I have been using WM for 10 years and have a personal certificate, but I am already using eP. Using eP is very easy and fast, it is as easy as using WM.

Having a Master card from eP, you can use it as a normal bank card. It is very profitable and you do not have to worry.

Evgeny Belyaev:

What's this got to do with YOU? Are you withdrawing from MQL to webmani?

Yeah. I do. Everything works. No problems. No suspicious e-mails. And another thing: using the word "you" is a sign of low culture. Let's respect each other.

Vladimir Karputov:

It's perfect for you. You just have to realise that nothing is free and the %2.6 fee for payments in a currency other than the card's currency is THAT low. It's a great option.

the fee is not human... and 2 maybe i should decide what suits me and what i should pay for... i do not want to close the card and just pay for it... give me a normal way

Does anyone use PayPal to withdraw money to Ukraine?

Webmoney seems to be slowly winding down. It was a great system, actually.