Manage orders with voice commands - page 7

On a side note. I'm on lin myself, so slightly different solutions to this issue. The construction of command list as such is still similar. But so little thought and came to a conclusion that for close/modify orders management is more convenient not by full ticket, but by 3-4 digits. The full order number is not quite convenient to constantly call, and as I noticed the last digits never coincide.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Situations happen all kinds of times in life. It may come in handy not only for its own convenience, but also for those who find it easier to use voice commands than the usual tools available to a normal person.

When it's ready and you start selling in the states, you have to remember that there are no normal and abnormal. There are people with disabilities.) In fact, you need to make a version for a gay, blind, mute, and defecation-impaired one-night stand. They are especially valued there because the company that hires them gets a significant tax break for being genuinely politically correct.

They put such valuable staff in a separate room, they give them a good salary, a computer, a TV so they won't get bored and won't disturb their work and they show tax inspectors how they take care of these people in a politically correct manner and willingly hire them.

I'm serious, I read it once.

Oh, shit, he's a mute! So drink the one-legged gesture version! The Amerks will be all over you. If you do, Trump will be jealous. 5% for the idea, I'll throw in more later, I've got a lot of them!