Manage orders with voice commands - page 4

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In practical work for the first time tried, though not control, and a voice message at the end of the 80s.
In domestic use in the noughties, when the first phones with voice-activated dialing, but usually few people used it. I get a bit tired of home elevator with a voice message telling me which floor you're on, the usefulness of this unless you're blind. Now, the same Yandex Navigator is hard to imagine without voice dialing.
Once I implemented a custom indicator with voice announcement, and the customer was able to say the necessary messages depending on the event, the name of the file was generated from the name of the pair and the event itself.

So it's an alert. Remember, back in the days of our youth, you could dial 08 on an ordinary home phone and a woman's voice would tell you the exact time. I understand it was done on a tape recorder or some primitive analogue.

I still remember a cartoon in Crocodile magazine. An alcoholic is sitting on the floor, a mountain of empty bottles, he dials 08, the time is seventeen hours and thirty-eight minutes. He said, "What month? What month? And no signs of recognition were mentioned at the time.

Or maybe the author of this thread wants a roomy pit of an exchange??? Where traders and spokulants shout to performers BUY...? SELL!!!!!! To create an atmosphere, so to speak... as if you were really in the pit :-)

Nikolay Gaylis:

In fact, friends, I wish I could just walk into a room and ask :

-How'sthis robot doing...?

And he says:

-"We're losing minus 1$! -But it is nothing, because tomorrow the news on the Evra Depot must return everything and grow!

We live in a time of AI development, -no doubt that it's just a matter of time...

What a bunch of handicapped people.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What a bunch of handicapped people!

!!! :)))

Once again, I suggest that all forum members show proof of at least pre-school education :))) and their age.

Alexander_K2:

!!! :)))

Once again, I suggest that all forum members show proof of at least pre-school education :))) and their age.

I'm talking about this clip :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=flZDAnzNgwY

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Or maybe the author of this thread wants a roomy pit of an exchange??? Where traders and spokulants shout to performers BUY...? SELL!!!!!! To create an atmosphere, so to speak... as if you were really in the pit :-)

I read that the states have abolished pits at major exchanges - they're not needed.

And in Moscow I wonder if there is a pit?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm talking about this clip in general :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=flZDAnzNgwY

when our healthiest one learns how to insert links

I'm too lazy to copy it into my browser.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

when our healthiest one learns how to insert links.

I'm too lazy to copy into the browser

I don't know when they will fix the forum so that videos can be inserted properly, but there are some changes on YouTube

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't know when they'll fix the forum so that videos can be inserted properly.

You've got the wrong link, you need to click the Share button on YouTube.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'll give it a try, I was fine with the video today. You've got the wrong link, you need to click the Share button on YouTube

Yeah, and before, you could just copy that link directly, I think.