Bitcoin in WM . Experiment. 15.12.2017 bought 0.98 USD, 0.00005 VTS . Getting rich live. - page 5

Andy:
I've seen it, but you need a way to buy bitcoin exactly the easiest way?

how much bitcoin is required?

Andy:
Just one.
And what are you going to do with it?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
What are you going to do with it?
I put it on the tree.)

With such spikes in a single day, it is no longer investing or even trading, but roulette. Since the start of trading through official brokers in the US, the rise has stopped. And this is not just a coincidence. There was an opportunity to short, which many took advantage of.

Sergey Vradiy:
With such spikes in a single day, it is no longer investing or even trading, but roulette. Since the start of trading through official brokers in the US, the rise has stopped. And this is not just a coincidence. There was an opportunity to short, which many people took advantage of.
And that's an interesting thought, that the pullback was due to shorts. But it seems like futures are only traded there, it's not really bitcoin but a synthetic instrument. Or is it not just futures but also the bitcoin itself that can be taken on the exchange?

Комбинатор:
I put it on the Christmas tree ) )

)))), expensive ornament

Sergey Vradiy:
With such spikes in a single day, it is no longer investing or even trading, but roulette. Since the start of trading through official brokers in the US, the rise has stopped. And this is not just a coincidence. There was an opportunity to short, which many people took advantage of.

Shorts are interesting because they are short in time.

And they tear up nicely.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

))), expensive jewellery

No, the main thing is to buy from the right gypsies)

Комбинатор:
No, the main thing is to buy from the right gypsies.)
huh, that makes sense.

https://smart-lab.ru/blog/news/441385.php

«Газпромбанк» создает платформу для инвестиций в криптовалюту.
«Газпромбанк» создает платформу для инвестиций в криптовалюту.
  • smart-lab.ru
Венчурный фонд «Газпромбанка» GPB Digital разрабатывает платформу Aximetria, предназначенную для инвестиций в криптовалюту. В проект уже вложено $120 000, пишет vc.ru. В рамках сервиса будут реализованы инструменты для обмена фиата на криптовалюты, в том числе биткоин, Ethereum, Litecoin, а также для их хранения. «Внутри нашей платформы есть и...