Bitcoin in WM . Experiment. 15.12.2017 bought 0.98 USD, 0.00005 VTS . Getting rich live. - page 15

STARIJ:
The bitcoin has fallen in price - it's a good time to buy...

I hope you have already bought up the full amount?

Alexandr Murzin:

They're taking it out for gifts. It's going to explode in January.

Did it go off? :))

Sergey Gavrish:

Did it explode? :))

Not really, it's about to hit 15k, I'll drop it and go back down to 7k))

The tendency is towards what will fall ...

Alexandr Murzin:

Bitcoin buy rate in WM 1BMX=19.57USD, 1BMX=0.001VTS

Reverse rate 1BMX=16.9USD

Bitcoin exchange rate in MT4 = 17730 USD.

I bought 0.05 BMX is 0.00005 VTS for 0.98 USD.

Experiment has started.

December 17th it was said...:

Itum:
The trend is towards falling...

Motivate it with facts!

Like all wangs, he said it would collapse, but he didn't say when.)

"We're still paying for tulips. Bitcoin could collapse and everyone would forget about it. However, it could be 100 years before that point," the economist said."

https://news.yandex.ru/yandsearch?cl4url=ria.ru%2Feconomy%2F20180120%2F1512979201.html&from=rss&lr=125688&rpt=story

Нобелевский лауреат предсказал «тотальный коллапс» биткоина: Яндекс.Новости
Нобелевский лауреат предсказал «тотальный коллапс» биткоина: Яндекс.Новости
  • news.yandex.ru
Биткоин ждет тотальный коллапс, а резкий рост стоимости этой криптовалюты напоминает "тюльпанную лихорадку", об этом в интервью CNBC заявил Нобелевский лауреат по экономике Роберт Шиллер.

Looks like it will be another probe into the 9000.

Alexandr Murzin:
Looks like it's going to probe 9000 again.

Until the price reaches a level that satisfies the market sharks, the bitcoin will fall, as soon as they start buying up, a rebound is inevitable

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Until the price reaches a level that satisfies the market sharks, the bitcoin will fall, as soon as they start buying up, overhaul is inevitable

Huh ... or maybe that was the last moan!

The U.S., the great depression...

One day Rockefeller was shining his shoes, and the shoeshiner smartly said: -We should sell the stock!

To which Rockefeller told his companion, if the shoeshiner was talking about stocks and sales, it was time to buy.

--

Vitaly, you have to wait until the grandma from the next door says - time to sell BITKOIN - that's when you have to buy it ...