Bitcoin in WM . Experiment. 15.12.2017 bought 0.98 USD, 0.00005 VTS . Getting rich live. - page 16

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Hmmm ... or maybe that was the last moan!

In the USA, the great depression...

One day Rockefeller was shining his shoes, and the shoeshiner said with a smart-ass look: "We need to sell the stock!

To which Rockefeller told his companion, if the shoeshiner was talking about stocks and sales, it was time to buy.

--

Vitaly, you have to wait until the grandma from the next door says - it's time to sell BITKOIN - and then you have to buy it ...

It's all over the place, even on our forum.

Maxim Romanov:
I think it's too early for a collapse, too many resources have been invested, people will not give up that easily. There will be growth well above 20,000. And then either the interest will gradually wither away and everything will fade, or they will turn it into currency. But if it is turned into a currency, it will be controlled by someone or something. Or they will think out how to control it or it will become an illegal means of payment. But there will be no sudden collapse for sure.
It depends on the will of the controlling shareholders. It is clear that there are very few of them. To shut down the whole project is a matter of days. No one is going to ask freeloaders. Who cares if they bought tons of hardware? Sponsored by NVIDIA, AMD and a bunch of ASIC manufacturers. I.e. the world economy has already won. Well, great! And now everyone is dismissed, thank you for your attention.

Комбинатор:
there is no production cost, don't make up crap, read the bitcoin wiki

Amazing! The cost of video cards electricity, etc. Isn't it? Didn't even read the wiki.... IMHO

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Amazing! The cost of video cards electricity, etc. Isn't it? Haven't even read Wiki.... IMHO

It's the personal cost of the miner (different for each country). No one is pulling anyone's ears into this business.

The problems of Negroes - the sheriff doesn't ... (care).
It's time to separate the cutlets from the flies.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Amazing! The cost of video cards electricity, etc. Isn't it? Haven't even read Wiki.... IMHO

Yeah, except there's no minimum production cost to be guided by. Not only that, the price doesn't depend on the miners at all. That is, it depends exactly the same as on other traders.

I hope it is clear to everyone that there is no money in the system, only trust.

How long will trust last without money? That is the question.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I hope it is clear to everyone that there is no money in the system, only trust.

Holy shit... I explained it to you like it's for dummies, no, it's still "no money", "trust"...

Комбинатор:

Oh, my God... I explained it to you like it's for dummies, no, it's still "no money", "trust"...

You should not be angry.

There is no money in the system. The real money that comes in is immediately withdrawn. There is someone who does.)

You have to look deeper, not superficially. There is only trust.

The trusting ones are robbed stealthily and quietly.

There are almost 1500 launched pyramid schemes. There are almost 1,500 of these pyramid schemes, and they make lots of money.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You're mad for nothing.

Pfft, not even thinking of getting angry, your ignorance is entirely your problem

Who cares, the only thing that matters is how much you earned and how much you lost.
Investing/trading in bitcoins and derivatives is 100% risky, but also reaps 1000-100000% profit
And the money is nowhere to be found... there is no money at all. All pyramids, everything, stocks, bonds, currencies and our whole life.
This thread discusses trading on WM, and there as far as I understood, not bitcoins, but title signs ... on bitcoins (on files). Essentially a derivative instrument of a pyramid scheme))