From theory to practice - page 1832

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

All right, plebs. I've prepared a bombshell for you in the form of an article and sent it for inspection.

I accept gratitude in the form of bags of cash, but I don't mind the money I save from school lunches as well.

Waiting for it :)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The comparison with anti-aircraft missile pilots seems more accurate when you remember their complaints about the curvature of the ground, too small drones and foul-mouthed aircraft.

)):

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

All right, plebs. I've prepared a bombshell for you in the form of an article and sent it for inspection.

I accept gratitude in the form of sacks of cash, I won't hesitate to use the money I saved from school lunches

What's up?

Vladimir Baskakov:
What about it?
I won't spoil it, it's more interesting :)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Oh! and the real volumes (their approximate ratio) can be extracted from such statistics. They are supposed to be a function of turnover and balances.

if you find it useful to add foundation to your strategies, it is easy to look at the statistics at http://bis.org and http://ceicdata.com. Of course, not everything is there, but at least it is compact and accessible.

There's usually a premium connection to get something normal out. And I don't know what kind of quality

it would be better to have some good quality checked free source

Vladimir Baskakov:
That begs the question from a recent thread, what are you smoking?
Nah, I'm such a fucked-up guy :-)

Макс:
You have a loser mentality, you know that?)
Until you understand (if you ever do) how money and success change a person, you will keep writing such naive nonsense.
Max, who are you? I mean, in this thread? I've been here for, like, 10 years. Just... speaking of which.... Who are you? Tell me a little bit about yourself.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Max, who are you? I mean, in this thread? I've been here for, like, 10 years. Just... speaking of which.... Who are you? Tell me a little bit about yourself.
Dude, I can tell by your avatar alone that you're cool. When did you say you had a seminar?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Dude, I can tell by your avatar alone that you're cool. When did you say you had a seminar?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There's usually a premium connection to get something normal out. And I don't know what kind of quality

I'd rather have a good quality, trusted free source.

Is the local calendar unsuitable for this?