From theory to practice - page 1826

I've made another 'khraal'. Profit is small but stable. Test since 01.01.2018. The signal system used two standard indicators oscillator and trend-sweeteners). Tester optimizer was not used. Algorithm fine-tuning and parameter determination was performed during visual testing on the first quarter 2018 interval.

Aleksander:
By the way... for publishing examples of pyramiding in alpari... all my messages have been deleted, the topic about grail has been closed (it was like 12 years ago), and they said they would block the account.... i think... i think i should post something - Pyramiding - the Death of DCs...

What kind of people.

And you, as I understand it, have finished your shift and have a free minute?

DC - is it a cent deposit ?

So yes - very interesting methodology )

I don't think they're going to trash this secret method here.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Max, promised you my GBPUSD series for November 2019 and I can't get the whole series together for technical reasons... Sorry.

In return, I'm posting my rows for all the pairs I'm trading for November 11-22. Only for two weeks, alas... But, no bumps, no omissions, etc.

If you have a desire - tickle them with neuronet. The training sample is 7200.

Files:

danminin:
has this forum helped anyone in two years?
has sitting on this forum done any good?
or is it better to ignore it and just fuck around?

plant potatoes or chop wood, you mean?

well,

it's up to you.

danminin:
has this forum helped anyone in 2 years?
Does sitting on the forum help anyone?
Or is it better to ignore it and just fuck around?
Depends on what it helped with)
To make money by trading on the stock exchange - no... and I couldn't.
Here, as I understand it, there is another purpose - to brag about the notes. Kind of like when I was a kid. Only there were all sorts of colourful cardboard, candy wrappers or at least leaves from trees, but here are just pictures of testers or balances. Well, it's a hobby of the guys... can't be blamed. :)

Макс:

...and I couldn't.

There is a lot of information on any trader's forum about how to make the Grail with your own hands. The most difficult to grasp, I tell you, is the scary scarecrow, and everyone who has found it has a strong desire to share it with the whole world. It doesn't work to quietly shear the gold dough and put it into polypropylene bags. Of course, money likes silence and other blah blah blah... But man is such a paradoxical brute, arguments with arguments. I have little hope for my wife and relatives, they prefer to take money instead of listening to boring lectures and looking at incomprehensible charts. There is no one to talk to about trading, there are traders' forums.

The grail is an unbearable burden and a curse. I'm serious. Think, by the way, whether you need it all:) And do not rely on an iron-clad psyche and Nordic character. It won't help.

Information in the public domain and there is a dopey, because both understand what the trick is a lot, and the problem can be solved in many different ways. There are many versions of the Grail, enough for everyone.

But to accept it, this information is not easy - the filters in your own head interfere.

Wizard2018:

There is a lot of information on any trader's forum about how to make the Grail with your own hands. Few people know, I tell the scary scarecrow, all who have found it have an irresistible desire to immediately share with the whole world. It doesn't work to quietly shear the gold dough and put it into polypropylene bags. Of course, money likes silence and other blah blah blah... But man is such a paradoxical brute, arguments with arguments. The grail is an unbearable burden and a curse. I'm serious. Think, by the way, whether you need it all. :) And don't hope for an ironclad psyche and Nordic character. It won't help.

The information in the public domain is huge, because there are a lot of people who understand what the trick is and the problem can be solved in many different ways. There are many versions of the Grail, enough for everyone.

But to accept it, this information is not easy - the filters in your own head interfere.

Why are you spouting all this nonsense now?)
Do you like pouring water?))

Макс:
Why are you spouting all this nonsense now?)
Do you like to drink water?))

It's the filters that prevent you from understanding :))) I just wrote it as it really is, that's all.

Wizard2018:

It's the filters that prevent you from understanding :))) I just wrote it as it really is, that's all.

You wrote an empty rant. There's 99% of it on this forum. 1% is programming advice.

Макс:
You wrote a bunch of bullshit. It's 99% on this forum. 1% is programming advice.

these are the people who trade at 1% profit per month and have a 90% drawdown, but they firmly believe they are graalists.

know many of them.

watch their monitors. *

but they're convinced they're good traders.

are nuts, in short.