From theory to practice - page 1609

Alexander_K:

At least the books make it possible to shorten the path to the Grail. Instead of 10 years of research - 2-3 years, for example. Time is worth the cost.

There is no ready-made path. You have to do it yourself.

(Or buy a robot.)

But all the robots on sale remind me of the past, a more advanced and progressive fraud.

When I was a kid, my elders told me how they used to sell "money printing" machines in markets under the table. A primitive mechanism. Material was wound around the rollers, with a couple of small notes hidden in it. You make a blank piece of paper, twist the knob and a real note comes out.

The fools bought it eagerly and very expensively.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Electric circuits, by the way, are also described by stochastic diffusers.

That's weird. At uni, we described them with regular ones, without stochastics.

Alexander_K:

I don't know who gave it to you, but it's become a common practice here to demand that everyone has a state. If a person does not have a positive state, he is, by definition, a fool and not worthy to write on this forum.

That is, even the mastodons of the market like Warlock, from this point of view, are simply childish.

"Mastodonts" is defined by the state, not by blabbermouths).

Alexander_K:

You need treatment, Dima. You need to exorcise your demons...

Let's see how you sing in falsetto when you see my October results.

You won't have the results. The demons are prompting. And the Basses.

secret:

A "mastodon" is defined by stealth, not blabbering).

Vizard used to post pictures on a regular basis at one time. Quite decent ones.

secret:

That's weird. We used to describe in uni the usual ones, without stochastics.

If without random noise, you can do it without stochasticity. It is also possible with random noise and without a lot of stochasticity, but only for systems described by linear diffusers.

Dmitriy Skub:
You won't get any results. The devils are telling. And the Basses.

Good luck with that...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

If without random noise, then it is possible without stochasticity. It is also possible with random noise and without a lot of stochasticity, but only for systems described by linear diffusers.

... or Ohm's law.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Good luck with that...

He's already had luck. Now comes the stage of stubbornly walking on the rake. Circus)

Igor Makanu:

I think that only portfolios of TCs can work, or I write - possible trajectories, because I simply force the algorithm of TCs to close the chart with orders of arbitrary form - and it is usually a good example of this

I think that only portfolios of TS may work on a trading instrument, or as I write - possible trajectories, because just make the TS algorithm close the chart with orders according to arbitrary formulas, usually within an hour there are more than a dozen TS, which will work forwards and in the test, and which trajectory for placing orders the machine finds optimal ... but it does find it, doesn't it? ;)

I am by no means trying to present the diffusion model as a source of grails) I'm just showing the general principle of trading (order forming) according to it.

Of course Markowitz's theory in its initial form is not applicable to currencies due to their non-trend average.