From theory to practice - page 1614

khorosh:

Isn't EgorKim the son of KimIV? )

Then it should be Kim5))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Then it should be Kim5))

IV is Igor Vasilievich. If he is Igor, then the son).

Uladzimir Izerski:

I like this schedule. There is a stability of funds. Deviations are not critical.

Without drawdowns, the chart is always distrustful.

There are no geniuses to work without drawdowns. If there are no drawdowns, it is overlapping with further loss of the deposit. Today or tomorrow does not matter.

If we have oversubsidence, then the drawdown is mandatory. Sitting out what? ...Drawdown.

Igor Makanu:

found her "mathematical system"

I don't even know why there should be any calculations for such a TS... go to any trader forum, there are the most active topics with such TS.... I don't even know why I should make calculations with such TS.

Well, multiply the lot by the coefficient and normalize it, it's already mathematics. So we can proudly say "mathematical system"))))

khorosh:

IV is Igor Vasilievich. If he is Igor, then he is the son).

Your logic is spot on. That's commendable. From the surface I did not grab it))).

khorosh:

If oversubscription, then subsidence is mandatory. Oversee what? ...Drawdown.

On funds? Balance?

We can bring the drawdown down to zero and be happy).

Igor Makanu:

found her "mathematical system"

I don't even know why there should be any calculations for such a TS... go to any trader forum, there are the most active topics with such TS.... i don't need any mathematics - just go ahead and trade ;)

What's wrong? What's your problem?

especially like this life-affirming "you don't need any maths - take it, trade ;)"

Take it and trade it! Can you do that? ;))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your logic is spot on. Commendable. I didn't grab it from the surface))).

By means? By balance?

Balance sheet drawdown can be reduced to zero and you're golden)).

Forget once and for all that there is such a grading criterion as balance drawdown, so as not to confuse your own or others' brains. In the four in the tester report, only the drawdown by means. And there were no questions asked.

khorosh:

Forget once and for all that there is such a criterion of evaluation as balance sheet drawdown, so as not to confuse your own or other people's brains. In the four in the tester report, only the drawdown by means. And there were no questions asked.

Forgive me as a newbie. Haven't figured out the drawdowns yet. Thought it was woodshedding or thinning in the woods. quietly poking my nose in))

Uladzimir Izerski
:

Excuse me as a beginner. Haven't figured out the drawdowns yet. Thought it was forest planting or thinning in the forest.

In the forex market since 2005.
Went through fire, water and brass pipes).

Well, well. ...rookie.)

Stirlitz and Skripal were drinking vodka. Stirlitz drank two bottles and Skripal one and collapsed. "Rookie", thought Stirlitz.))

Олег avtomat:

What's wrong again? What's your problem?

I especially like your life-affirming "you don't need any maths - take it, trade it ;)"

Take it and trade it! Can you do that? ;))))

You're all learned men, what's stopping you from creating groupthink? If you don't have enough of your own?

If you had one?

Peace. Friendship. Gingerbread.

I suggest one and final time.))