From theory to practice - page 1606

transcendreamer:

Trading is a terrible business.

even in a factory isn't that terrible.

Of course it is. Only in a factory can a good grail be forged.

transcendreamer:

Trading is a terrible business.

Even in a factory it's not so terrible.

Well, if it's with martins or grids, then trading is a sure way to shake your nerves.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Well, if with martins or grids, then trading is a sure way to shake your nerves

The aim of the grid should be such, that at 5-10-fold drawdown relative to the initially calculated one, you could feel calm and not to feel nervous.For example, the amount of your deposit is 10 000, you have calculated that the maximum drawdown is 50 quid, for example. In case of error the drawdown will be 500 quid, and these 500 should not bother you psychologically.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
The grid should be such, that you yourself at 5-10-fold drawdown, relative to the initially calculated, continued to feel calm and not to get nervous.That is, for example you have a deposit of 10 000, you have calculated that the maximum drawdown for example of 50 quid, so in the case of an error the drawdown will be for example 500 quid, here's these 500 should not bother you psychologically, if it bothers you then calculate either a larger deposit or the initial planned drawdown is even smaller.

With a yield of 3% a month? That's quite a grail.

Макс:

With a yield of 3% a month? That's quite a grail.

Banks give less.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Banks give less.
You're comparing a bank to a martingale trader on your mum's computer? (chuckles): Okay.

And again the battle goes on,
And my heart is troubled in my chest.

Aleksey Nikolayev:
And again the battle goes on,
And my heart is troubled in my chest.

and Leenin so young and young October is ahead!)

In fact, the grid is of course plummeting, as the losses are infinite.

But if you make the losses fixed and the profits infinite then it would be a GREAT thing)

Gentlemen!

For those who are hungry for communication in private, I will answer in one piece - I do not like to communicate one-on-one and suffer, sighing and wiggling my moustache. I only communicate as a last resort - when the person can't make sense of something, provides basic data and asks for help. Only if I am interested in his task do I join in.

Secret suffering, on the other hand, is foreign to me. Only open communication is interesting to me.

I finished my TS, the test deals on real account last week gave positive results, and in October I'll continue my battle with the market. At the moment I'm getting my fill of cash and together with my father-in-law we are trying to figure out how we will spend it. He dictates and I write in my notebook...

Martin Cheguevara:

But if you make the losses fixed...

may the stoploss be with you!!!