From theory to practice - page 1408

Alexander_K:

I read somewhere that one of the most reliable strategies is martingale. I don't know anything about it, but it's like opening a trade and then opening another one with double the lot, etc. at certain intervals. In my opinion, Che uses this strategy and it really allows to beat SB, which is what the market seems to many people.

Is it possible to beat SB in any other way? Of course! Wisard_2018 and Vizard_ (I think it's the same person, only in different guises - light and dark) are directly talking about it.

Well, or you have to look for and find some kind of periodicity in BP.

In general, there are many ways to the Grail, you just have to stubbornly go for it.

First a lot, then less and less.

I thought I had three grails.

then it turned out to be two, and fixing the first one caused the second idea to be absorbed

the same thing happened to the other two

the result is an adaptive expert with no indicators

Alexander_K:

I read somewhere that one of the most reliable strategies is martingale. I don't know anything about it, but it's like opening a trade and then opening another one with double the lot, etc. at certain intervals. In my opinion, Che uses this strategy and it really allows to beat SB, which is what the market seems to many people.

Is it possible to beat SB in any other way? Of course! Wisard_2018 and Vizard_ (I think it's the same person, only in different guises - light and dark) are directly talking about it.

Well, or you have to look for and find some kind of periodicity in BP.

In general, there are many ways to the Grail, you just have to stubbornly go for it.

No I have much better methods, and they depend directly on the mechanisms for separating the SB from the real probable movement.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the bottom line is non-syndicated

Where to look?

Half an evening without buns and such is already a result, don't you think?)

Vladimir Kononenko:
Where to look?
Everywhere around every corner, around every corner, on every kookle and Formulae site nearby and we're stuck in the middle between the two:'₽

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Half an evening with no baccy or anything like that is a result, don't you think?

was alone, so left

;)

OK, have a nice weekend, don't drink too much, and think about martins, maybe we should all start digging in this direction and see what happens;)

Vladimir Kononenko:
Where to look?

nowhere

showed half an hour of his trade today

so here thought a martini )))))

then removed.

Ah, here, I think I read it here somewhere:

https://smart-lab.ru/blog/531668.php

КОНКУРС: на случайном блуждании заработать невозможно
  • smart-lab.ru
Доброй ночи, коллеги! Пишу исключительно из-за последних постов, описывающих, как все дружно зарабатывают на случайном блуждании. А также ввиду поминания всуе светлого имени Елены Сергеевны Вентцель, которая писала хорошие учебники по ТВ для технических ВУЗов, но звезд с неба не хватала, да и не собиралась. Итак, конкурс. Просьба привести...

Alexander_K:

Ah, here, I think I read it here somewhere:

https://smart-lab.ru/blog/531668.php

Gentlemen, do you think the market will use the SBS to leave everyone out of the money?

It'll just accept the price at which the buyers and sellers will agree on an equal loss.

then, and only then, will there be a contract between buyer and seller, who will enter into a market parity relationship.

solve this problem - where is the place and that's it

if at least one buyer or seller is added, the price will move

What kind of SB is this, you're full of henbane?