From theory to practice - page 1405

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
The most interesting thing is that there is a very simple solution not to pump and not to lose, and at the same time to average) and wait for a pullback, even until the second Soros arrives, and if it does not, roll up all the orders and start again;) Everything is simple and the truth in one phrase: "nothing is known until the bets are placed".
Of course you will not become a millionaire, but you will definitely lose less and make more profit;)
Calculate the maximum and wait on the fence when there is enough money allocated by the "trader" for the rest of the trend or flat?

You won't become a millionaire, of course, but you will definitely lose less and make more profits;)

I do not lose. I have a head and hands.

Vladimir Kononenko:
Calculate the maximum and wait on the fence for enough of the "trader's" allocation for the rest of the trend or flat?
No.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I'm not losing it.

So you don't trade at all. Also an exceptionally wise decision, given the presence of temptation.)

I don't know where I got that from - I have no idea. Well, it doesn't always work. So what the hell 150% for 24 hours can even do in the right circumstances. They have the same effect as a blow to the jaw, even if you're a Van Dam one way or another you'll lie down))) so the grid works)) well, and whether you lose or not, as the card will fall) but the chances of not to plummet is much higher.
It's all to the point that you should at least discuss martins already, this is what really works at least at this point in time, and will always work until the probability distribution has changed, rather than your reversals flips undershoots))

Why have you decided that martin is a real trading system, where did you see that in my words - I have no idea

I've used up these childish toys 10 years ago and haven't found any use for them, except as urns

I'm just wondering why so many people complain about the grid, the martin, the averaging. Well, it does not always work. So what the hell 150% over 24 hours can even do in the right way.

Once. And then it's off twice.

Why bother when you can just jam?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Why have you decided that martin is a real trading system, where have you seen it - I have no idea

i have trampled these childish toys 10 years ago and have not found any use for them except as urns

Of course, it's only natural if you're looking for an unbreakable and reliable system.

The question is whether the reliability and stability (if it exists) of a cool super-system that also does not exist, the possibility in a fairly short time period to get more than 100% of the profits with a further withdrawal of the deposit and trade on the funds already won)?

Макс:

Once. And then it's off twice.

What's the point of suffering when you can just jiggle?

The point of withdrawing to a bank card. "Jiggering has never done anyone any good.
Although martin is also a kind of "zhakhaning").

Okay, I'm getting a little realistic here... I'm sorry, guys. I stand corrected.)

How are our kooks faring, powerless against FormulaE? Or crusades in the name of the suffering?))

Well of course, it's only natural if you're looking for an unbreakable and reliable system.

The question is whether the reliability and stability (if it exists) of a cool super-system, which also does not exist, will outweigh the possibility in a fairly short period of time to get more than 100% of profit with a further withdrawal of the deposit and trade on the funds already won)?

killed the system by gaps

but the ts was more mechanical than automatic

in the word "auto" i mean the adaptability that the market has against any trader's grail

Now there's no mistake.