From theory to practice - page 1263

Alexander_K:
This cyclical market structure is the biggest mystery. I don't think people are supposed to know about it. That is the Grail.

Isn't it cyclical?)

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

So your characteristic evaluation of the market and highlighting its sections, so to speak, consists in identifying essentially the speed of the market?

I've implemented that as well. I already have that too.

I'll tell you right away :

the first crisis market movement, it's called some kind of animal)) and you'll sell your deposit. it's inevitable.

As for you, like it or not, you may have to find a way to recognize these two processes and the transition between them in good time.

I will not argue. The market will judge us. However, after three months of testing I didn't even have a hint of loss. Total return +70%. The market is cyclical on a non-linear time scale, full stop. If I lose, it's because of greed but not a conceptual error.

Isn't it cyclical?)

It's not volumes. It's the number of ticks per unit of time.

What's that? Isn't it cyclical?

That's exactly what we're talking about. You just have to use this fact skilfully.

Alexander_K:

The market has cyclicality on a non-linear time scale, full stop. If I'm going to fold, it's because of greed, but not because of a conceptual error.

Don't attract unnecessary entities. (с)
That's the reason you're going to lose.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

That's the reason you're going to leak.

That's impossible. We can only talk about increasing the yield from 25-30%/month to +100%/month. And since June I'll start convincing the suffering people of this already on the real. We shall see.

Alexander_K:

However, in 3 months of testing on the demo, there was not even a hint of a loss.

That's because there have been no trends for half a year now.

secret:
It's because there are no trends for six months.

:))) Before, everyone used to tell me that you have to spend 3 months on the demo before playing for real. Now it's not enough :)))

P.S. Potatoes already planted? Will there be a harvest at least?

Alexander_K:

:))) Before, everyone used to tell me that you have to spend 3 months on the demo before playing for real. Now it's not enough :)))

P.S. Potatoes already planted? Will there be a harvest at least?

Why the signal and not a PAMM?

If the equity will be in the style of 45 degrees, the PAMM will have more money than here.

Alexander_K:

3 months is good. I do not make more than one month.
Remind me again how many trades you made in total?