From theory to practice - page 1266

Renat Akhtyamov:
A day of 30 per cent wouldn't you like it? 😄 they found a grail...
that's 1,000 times the deposit in 27 days! there's no such thing!)

Alexander_K:

Maybe. Alas, I don't have time to continue my research - I still have to prepare for the real world. There is only one day left.

But, it is in the time structure that the market is fundamentally different from the SB and of that I have not the slightest doubt.

By the way, my friend, you also have nothing to worry about - in 3 months I will send you my report on real trading. If I like it - I'll send you the model on WisCime. I see what kind of work you're doing. I respect that. Maybe you're the reincarnation of Doc. He used to impress me with his insane efficiency and out-of-the-box thinking.

Certainly not the sb market... Just one day in the real world!)) Funny...... The human psyche is a bad thing. Even in a well-established system, the market can take its toll... I'm hoping for a quick monitoring of my real account too!

vladevgeniy:

Certainly not the SB market... Just one day on the real!!!)) Funny...... The human psyche is a bad thing. Even in a well-established system, the market can take its toll... I hope for a quick monitoring of my real account too!

Good luck to you, Felix! Maybe you're my missing Schrodinger's cat. The avatar looks a lot like that... I'm bored without him...

Alexander_K:

Good luck, Felix! Maybe you're my missing Schrodinger's cat. The avatar looks a lot like that... I'm bored without him...

It's my personal cat))) I don't know if it's Schrodinger's or what... And on the subject so far... with other side tests... The market is specifically forex, although gold is also active.... - market of patience...or greed or fear...I don't know what makes one act that way.....)

vladevgeniy:

I don't know what makes one act this way.....)

Time. Remember this.

Alexander_K:

Time. Remember this.

Alex, when you realise that not only time but also price is not linear, then you can consider that you have approached the grail. This is IMHO.

Alexander_K:

Time. Remember that.

OK)) But it's not just me who has that phrase blank in the bacuum... Felix the real one wrote about time... But it was clearly not related to the time of ticks. There's purely a current tf x12. Or on america diaries.... It's much more interesting...... But I couldn't understand.....

This one is more or less clear..... On the jays the price freezes - no power... But the depth of this no-force is also a question...... a reversal? or a wanking pullback, what's to take?)

Dmitriy Skub:
Alex, when you realise that not only time but also price is not linear, then you can consider that you are getting close to the grail. This is IMHO.

I'd be speaking out now if I didn't know you were a physicist. Honor and respect by default. I'd rather not say anything.

vladevgeniy:

OK)) But it's not just me who has that phrase blank in the bacuum... Felix the real one wrote about time... But he clearly didn't have it related to tick times. There's purely a current tf x12. Or on america diaries.... It's much more interesting...... But I couldn't understand.....

This one is more or less clear..... On the jays the price freezes - no power... But the depth of these no forces is also a question......A reversal? or a wanking pullback, what to take?)

FelixWhite was obviously clever. Was that on the spider? I'll probably reread it again, as I misunderstood last time.

Alexander_K:

FelixWhite was obviously clever. Was that on the spider? I'll probably reread it again, because I misunderstood last time.

It was.) There's no room for misunderstanding))))) first 10 pages... then it's optional.... But it's a quagmire.....)