From theory to practice - page 628

Renat Akhtyamov:
Have you ever evaluated the performance prospects of this creation?

Well, on my tester the results are astonishing - around 100% per month. But real is real - the results in the form of a state will certainly be presented.

Alexander_K2:

Well, on my tester the results are astonishing - around 100% per month. But, real is real - the results in the form of stats will certainly be shown.

Have the overnight spread expansions been taken into account? If not, then you have made pseudo-earnings on spread expansions.

Alexander_K2:

Well, on my tester the results are astonishing - around 100% per month. But, real is real - the results in the form of a state will certainly be presented.

100% per month?

OK.

Wait for it

Renat Akhtyamov:

100% a month?

Norm.

Waiting for

And I'm waiting. While I'm shaking the mice out of the bags. I've already cleaned my wallet.

Олег avtomat:

Man, what's that got to do with "trader's ABCs"? Where'd you see that? That's a real turnoff. Some kind of mirror in your head.

It was about the definition of self-similarity. You see? Or are you going to do another stunt?

It doesn't matter what it was about. I asked you a specific question.

But you're incapable of answering it, so instead of answering you're ranting and demagoguery.

Probably because you yourself are not familiar with the "subject" you recommend.

Alexander_K2:

And I'm waiting. While I shake the mice out of the bags. I've already cleaned my wallet.

I was wondering...

Did you get the distribution of the increments

However, smart people write the following

"... the location of each member of a time series is strictly defined and cannot be changed arbitrarily: each sample is strictly bound to the point in time of its observation ..."

Alexander_K2:

I use ticks to work in Erlang flows. I personally have no luck with official OPEN/CLOSE flows. I remain deeply convinced - the time scale in the market is not uniform and to read data in equal time intervals is the worst mistake. IMHO.

I think I agree with you there.

Alexander_K2:

Well, on my tester the results are astonishing - around 100% per month. But, real is real - the results in the form of a state will certainly be presented.

Curious.

secret:

It doesn't matter what the question was about. I asked you a specific question.

But you can't answer it, so instead of answering, you start demagoguery and are also rude.

Probably because you're not familiar with the "subject" you're recommending.

You're making a fool of yourself...

Bless you, smart-ass.

And good riddance to you too, you embittered loser.