From theory to practice - page 1008

Renat Akhtyamov:

indicators or what?

------

Chegevar is right, the best tool is logic and mathematics!

Who would argue, maths was once my favourite subject.

aleger:

Who's to say, maths used to be my favourite subject.

here, I've tested it.

1.5 hours of EA and...

Equi pulled out

that's a different story.

If you don't want to have a drawdown, just don't.

;)

and then comes the fun part - geometry by equi, i.e. equi/balance -> infinity ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here, I've tested it.

1.5 hours of EA and...

Equi pulled out.

that's a different story.

If you don't want to have a drawdown, just don't let it happen.

;)

I have a different approach - you want to have ALL the profits available, take them!

aleger:
I have a different approach - you want to have ALL the profits available, take them!

forex with all its guts

it's a bit over the top...

Renat Akhtyamov:

forex with all its guts

it's a little over the top...

No, just the actual potential profits that exist. It's not kink, it's years of "watching" the movements of the major currency pairs.

aleger:
No, just an actual existing potential profit. It's not an overshoot, but a multi-year "observation" of the movements of the major currency pairs.

aah

i.e. the profit that is available within the risk, and the risk you have is no more than what % of the depo?

Renat Akhtyamov:

aaa

I.e. the profit that will be obtained within the risk, and the risk is not more than % of the deposit?

If there is a normal (unadulterated) trend movement, the risk can probably be neglected.

Reversals and flips of corresponding volumes should be taken into account and worked out, of course.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah...

now!

https://www.oanda.com/lang/ru/forex-trading/analysis/open-position-ratios

Yuriy Asaulenko:
They do not fight. In the market, as much is bought and as much is sold. There is always a complete balance.

You forget about the constant inflow of money into the market, which both bulls and bears are fighting for. If money did not flow in then the bulls would have a balance of 100 and the bears 0 or vice versa)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

ready ;)

Here, the risk 10`000%, you can more, the test 3 weeks, the lot is constant, I did not test further, because you take 4 parts, one drain and do not worry, or again take it, and so on:

I didn't lie, everything I wrote in this thread is true.

read, study and everything will work out

Anything specific on this case can only be said after obtaining and analyzing the start and end dates of the test,

the list of working pairs, results table, size of working lot and initial deposit.

But whether anyone else is interested is a big question.

aleger:

It is possible to say something specific about this case only after obtaining and analysing the start and end dates of the test,

the list of working pairs, the table of results, the size of the working lot and the initial deposit.

But whether it interests anybody else is a big question.

it's all bullshit

do not pay attention

Killed four years for this system, roughly.

;)