From theory to practice - page 1498

Alexander_K:

The path to the coveted Grail may be thorny, but it cannot be dull.

That's for sure.

Alexander_K:

The path to the coveted Grail may be thorny, but it cannot be dull.

You are converting the price for subsequent analysis, and you should never do that...unless of course you want to get a bunch of matching errors that cannot be corrected other than by removing filters and leaving a "naked quote".

If you were doing it right I'd only be happy for you.

Every time when someone comes up with something new, and it's very rare, I secretly hope that this time he will be right, because I want to earn more than 100-150% profit per year without much risk, because I don't want to take out loans worth millions.

But unfortunately, this hope has never materialised.

My maximal profit was 1200% per year. But the robot has been hammering orders all day and night without stopping.

So I can say that either the result of your work or the degree in the glass influences your mood now...

By the way, where's your signal? I thought it was working fine... it wasn't even draining...

The lousy pound is literally wrecking my TS... It's a shame...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You can't open on it to buy at the moment.

p.c. Maybe as a breakdown indicator to use the analysis of the spread (Ask - Bid)?

I've recently started to suspect that the market is not working with any sort of differential indicator.

It's all about dispersion and a tricky MA.

It's a pity Asaulenko disappeared somewhere... He did a lot of work in the field of researching averages, he could have told us. Well, maybe he'll come back.

Alexander_K:
Of course, I wish the tails were thicker. Although it can be three times worse...

Alexander_K:
So, when are you going to sort out this "Brownian motion"?

Alexander_K:

I've recently begun to suspect that the market is not working with any sort of differential indicator.

It's all about dispersion and the tricky MA.

It's a pity Asaulenko disappeared somewhere... He did a lot of work in the field of researching averages, he could have told us. Well, maybe he'll come back.

He asked for an eternal ban and the admins honoured his request.

khorosh:

He asked for a permanent ban and the admins honoured his request.

Oh, yeah?! That's a shame... Too bad, too bad.

Alexander_K:
Lousy pound is literally wrecking my TS... It's a shame...

A 7% drawdown is nothing, given that it will only be +100% each month from now on.

Макс:

A 7% drawdown is nothing, given that it will only be +100% each month from now on.

7% a day, i.e. }i{there are 100/7 = 14 with ~ days to go