From theory to practice - page 1003

Renat Akhtyamov:

"2. The solution is to find the asymmetry of the two forces. The problem hereis the calculation period, which also needs to be adaptive so as not to be too sensitive or vice versa. So far there is no solution to this problem.

I paid attention to this phrase too. I raised this problem in the branch, but did not solve it...

Martin Cheguevara:

coffee, keys to the safe where the money is?)

It's not all there is, far from it.

do you know the reason for the turkeys lagging yet?

One of the problems (in my opinion) is that the price increment per unit of time is not uniform. This results in unequal time of presence of transaction in the market.

Or we can work in cycles with prediction that next n minutes will close higher/lower .....

Or we can calculate the average period of time of deals that were profitable. Then some part of the process is already known to us.

In general it is possible to...... That's another story.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

One of the problems (in my opinion) is that the price increment per unit of time is not uniform. This results in unequal time of presence of transaction in the market.

Or we can work in cycles with prediction that next n minutes will close higher/lower .....

Or we can calculate the average period of time of deals that were profitable. Then some part of the process is already known to us.

In general, it is possible to...... That's another story.

ehhhhhh....

it's even, it's even ;)

in a straight line

well how many times have i showed you a screenshot and deleted it almost immediately, as it is of little use ...

you just need to get the count right

Renat Akhtyamov:

ehhhhhhh....

It's even, it's even.

in a straight line.

How many times have I shown you a screen and deleted it almost immediately?

You just have to do the math right.

If you count the increment of a straight line from point A to point B, then yes - uniform.

Renat Akhtyamov:

almost in a straight line ;)

even on ticks it's the same screen

for 5 minutes

Evenly is if, for example, the price changes constantly by +-n pips per minute. If you take a step with constant increments, then the time is floating. That's why I personally don't see uniformity.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Uniformly is if the price changes constantly by +-n points per minute. If you take a step with constant increments, the time is floating. That's why I personally don't see the uniformity.

aah

Of course they do.

they're making a lot of noise, except it's not very different...

Otherwise, Uncle Zhenya will ruin the market.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

or Uncle Gianni will ruin the market.

;)

Nah, I'll keep it for those who want it.

Martin Cheguevara:

I can accurately, correctly and in a timely manner without much difficulty find trends, flattens, clearly distinguish one from the other, find inefficiencies and generally find anything and everything correct.

Since you are so almighty, surely you have no problem backing up your words with a statement ( real account monitoring)?

Martin Cheguevara:

I can accurately, correctly and in a timely manner without much difficulty find trends, flattens, clearly distinguish one from the other, find inefficiencies and generally find anything and everything right.

And then Ostap got carried away.