From theory to practice - page 1945

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

9 May is the 1945 page coming up XD

Happy Victory Day to all!

It's symbolic.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I can see that you don't have the slightest idea about price formation and even less about forex.

Don't bullshit people. Come to complain to us that you're a sucker? If you don't understand anything, it's forex's fault. That's cool. Go ahead.)

You got a problem, scammers? Are you worried about your pocket?

Oleg Bondarev:

You got a problem, you're a scammer? You're worried about your pocket?

What makes you think I'm a divorcee?

Give me the facts. That's no way to respect a sponger.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What makes you think I'm a divorcee?

Give me the facts. And that's no way for a sponger to be respected.

How much did you earn by trading on your indicators?

Oleg Bondarev:

Oleg Bondarev:

This does not change the fact that forex is a scam.

Forex gives you an opportunity to make money. And whether it works or not depends on personal and professional qualities. I personally, for a long time I have never seen anybody preventing me from earning or withdrawing money or cheating. All honestly. And if I did lose money, it was only because of me.

Vladimir Baskakov:
0 is at least 50% success.
Subject to trading experience.
Minus is really zero.

Oleg Bondarev:

You're a dark guy.

Let me explain to you what the forex market is in my own words. As they say for dummies.

Imagine that you have come to a grocery or food market. There are many sellers with similar products and their prices are different, but the prices tend to a narrow average, and the differences in the prices of goods will depend only on their quality.

What is the financial market forex?

It is a prototype of a usual market, but buyers and sellers are not gathered in one building or hall, but are linked by a modern means of communication. The buyers and sellers are a motley crowd of banks, central banks, brokers, investment centres, firms and the public, among others. All information flows to the bigger players, and since they are bigger than the others, they form the final price of the goods, i.e., currencies. If such a big player is ready to buy at a high price, then everyone in the world will sell only to him.But he won't buy forever, he doesn't need so much, and more importantly, the news background has changed, and he is selling it at a lower price in order to minimize future losses. And so it happens with all the big players. No one will sell or buy at a big loss, but only to minimize a made loss. This swing will be eternal.

Where's the scam here?

About the indicators.

Indicators are not trading. They are helpers for market analysis.

I'm not selling indicators or expert advisors that supposedly are able to provide exorbitant results.

I am disgusted by the way many people deceive uninitiated people.

I have decent things that I am not ashamed to put on the market, but I don't do them and will not do them due to moral norms.

Another thing is an indicator that gets rid of the chore of constructing trend lines or doing other time-consuming work. There is no morality or deception here.

That's the way it is, young man. Better read the forum in silence, as most users of this forum do. And no one will reproach you.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You're a dark guy.

Let me explain to you what the forex market is in my own words. As they say for dummies.

Imagine that you have come to a grocery or food market. There are many sellers with similar products and their prices are different, but the prices tend to a narrow average, and the differences in the prices of goods will depend only on their quality.

What is the financial market forex?

It is a prototype of a usual market, but buyers and sellers are not gathered in one building or hall, but are linked by a modern means of communication. The buyers and sellers are a motley crowd of banks, central banks, brokers, investment centres, firms and the public, among others. All information flows to the bigger players, and since they are bigger than the others, they form the final price of the goods, i.e., currencies. If such a big player is ready to buy at a high price, then everyone in the world will sell only to him.But he won't buy forever, he doesn't need so much, and more importantly, the news background has changed, and he is selling it at a lower price in order to minimize future losses. And so it happens with all the big players. No one will sell or buy at a big loss, but only to minimize a made loss. This swing will be eternal.

Where's the scam here?

About the indicators.

Indicators are not trading. They are helpers for market analysis.

I'm not selling indicators or expert advisors that supposedly are able to provide exorbitant results.

I am disgusted by the way many people deceive uninitiated people.

I have decent things that I am not ashamed to put on the market, but I don't do them and will not do them due to moral norms.

Another thing is an indicator that gets rid of the chore of constructing trend lines or doing other time-consuming work. There is no morality or deception here.

That's the way it is, young man. Better read the forum in silence, as most users of this forum do. And no one will make reproaches to you.

Why can oil cost -$37 and meat not on the market?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why can oil cost -$37, but meat is not on the market?

Strictly speaking it can, it's just not so obvious that there is beef on the counter at -100p. If it is expired, not only is the meat now not sold (profit = 0), but you have to pay for expertise, removal and disposal, in fact the product is then sold at a negative price.