From theory to practice - page 1942

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Why nonsense? There are two processes (or states) - flat, trend. To determine whether we are in a flat or not is difficult because we may sharply start a trend, and when we understand that we are in a trend it may abruptly end with change to a flat. But the fluctuations of the trend are higher.

A trend is a SB with a strong spread between SBs with a weak spread as for example eurusd in the afternoon from 9 am to 00 pm Sat with +-6-7000 pips maximum and +-850 pips maximum at night.
But the most interesting thing is that despite a statistically random process if you test the tunnel system of orders for breakout of max.min at midday on eurusd, you can see when the price moves in a clearly non-random way, but each day these non-random market movements do not depend on each other (the previous day).
This is the so-called cluster market volatility.
If you do not get into it at least once, if the risks are too high, you are guaranteed to fail.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
The trend is SBs with a strong spread between SBs with a weak spread, such as eurusd during the day from 9 to 00 Sat with a spread of +-6-7000 pips.max, and +-850 pips at night.
But the most interesting thing is that despite a statistically random process if you test the tunnel system of orders for breakout of max.min at midday on eurusd, you can see when the price moves in a clearly non-random way, but each day these non-random market movements do not depend on each other (the previous day).
This is the so-called cluster market volatility.
If you don't get into it at least once, if you exceed the risks, you are guaranteed a failure.
What a mess you are in, I can't believe it

Vladimir Baskakov:
What a mess you're in, it's unbelievable.
You want to live and not starve to death, and you'll get in the wrong place:₽
You know what I mean.)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
You want to live and not starve to death and get in the wrong place:₽
You know how it is.)
To the factory

khorosh:

That's why they say you can't directly apply an algorithm that analyses increments to trading, discarding the trend component. The trend is always our friend, and a man who gets rid of his friends is left alone at the broken trough).

And with lots of ideas

Vladimir Baskakov:
To the factory.
If only as a director or shareholder

I wonder what the local randomly wandering grailwomen like the automaton will say about the price of oil $ -37

Vladimir Baskakov:
To the factory
There are hardly any factories left in Russia.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I wonder what the local accidental wandering grailwomen like the automaton have to say about the price of oil $ -37

production is really being cut

are slowing down wells, saw it with my own eyes the other day

Renat Akhtyamov:

production is really being cut

They are slowing down wells, I saw it myself the other day.

Somebody else praised the stock market and forex was a scam.