From theory to practice - page 1850

While the thread is overgrown with spam, A_K has moved to another forum and is once again telling us how to make money on SB ))))

secret:
While the thread is overgrown with spam, A_K has moved to another forum and is once again broadcasting how to make money on SB ))))
"Show me that bastard" - S (Treasure Island Trelloni)

secret:
While the thread is overgrown with spam, A_K has moved to another forum and is again telling us how to make money on SB ))))

what kind of forum?

multiplicator:

what forum?

Well,the secret wrote:

secret:

While the thread is overgrown with spam, A_K has moved to another forum and is broadcasting again, How to make money from random wandering.

P.S. The nickname, of course, is not A_K. But you can't hide a magical vocabulary and an equally magical paradigm behind a nickname.

Yes, he is. Of course he is. And you can tell right away from the comments)))) But it looks like everything there will turn into an analogue of this thread))))

On that forum, the respected A_K uttered a trite phrase that everyone here understands:"The Wizard has said more than once: 'He who understands that you can make money on a coin will see the Truth'.

And caused a mild commotion there.

Here's another quote from that forum:"And SB is nothing. It's a pleasure to make money on it :))) That's what the Wizard says and I believe him."

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Доктор:

Well,I wrote:

secret:

While the thread is overgrown with spam, A_K has moved to another forum and is again broadcasting, How to make money from random rambling.

How to make money on casual wandering)))

secret:
While the thread is overgrown with spam, A_K has moved to another forum and is once again telling us how to make money on SB ))))
Well, at least the nickname this time is quite adequate - not a physics guru, but a child, what can I take from him.

Uladzimir Izerski:
How's Uladzimir doing? When will the monkey show up?