From theory to practice - page 1848

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll put my quote in.

Okay. I'll leave the details on the wall after 8. I'll inconvenience myself indefinitely, but I'll tolerate it.

Where's the evening guarantee? Keep up appearances.)

After 8 is a stretch. And it could be infinite.

But on the 9th, I'll open the signal, purely for your curiosity.)) What month is more convenient for you?)))

we are more comfortable to close at least one trade in the plus, following you, oh, the guru... :-))))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll put my quote in.

Okay. I'll leave the details on the wall after 8. I'll inconvenience myself indefinitely, but I'll tolerate it.

Where's the evening guarantee? Keep up appearances.)

After 8 is a stretch. And it could be infinite.

But on the 9th, I'll open the signal, purely for your curiosity.)) What month are you more comfortable with?))

you are a strange man.

In every corner you claim to know something, but you hide it

You say you trade, but you don't make a single forecast or deal.

You take up the subject and you drop it.

Decided to open the investment (now the signal, then the state), no one pulled you by the tongue, and it is again and again postponed.

zoritch:

it's the same shithole as it was ten years ago... :-)))

yeah

only without the swearing, and that's a shame.

ehhh

20 to 30 pages a day without a care in the world.

))))

Uladzimir Izerski:
While I was asleep, there's this! Yes, Volodya, you're in trouble. Only monitoring will save your reputation.

zoritch:

we are more comfortable to close at least one trade on the plus side, following you, oh gurus... :-))))))

piss Zorich, the truth is in the womb, it's been boring around here lately.

Wizard's gone soft, too.

You show up, my heart bleeds.

Really fun.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

you are a strange person.

On every corner you claim to know something, but you hide it.

You say you are trading, but you do not make any forecasts or deals.

You take up the subject and then drop it.

Decided to open an investment passport (now a signal, then a state), no one pulled your tongue, and it gets rescheduled over and over again.

1. There is no denying it.

2. Showed not probable trade opportunities from the market , not from the tester.

3. Yes with the theme ) ) If you are insulted by shepherds, I have no intention of giving away market secrets to them.

4. You decide on the number. One of the most inquisitive after baskakov. ))

A pack of dogs can bark because they don't understand).

Uladzimir Izerski:

1. There is no denying it.

2. Showing unlikely trade opportunities from the market, not from the tester.

3. Yes with the theme ) ) If you are insulted by shepherds, I have no intention of giving away market secrets to them.

4. You decide on the number. One of the most inquisitive after baskakov. ))

Yes, Vladimir, precisely with a rather useful topic.

Which you announced loudly here in this thread, invited people to, and I've been leading it for the most part. Until I realised that you were just scratching your ego and barking at everyone you met/talked to.

So now try to prove you're not a man-botva.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Yes, Vladimir, with a rather useful topic.

Which you announced loudly here in this thread, and called people in, and I led it for the most part as a result. Until I realised that you're just scratching your ego and barking up all the people you meet/repeat with.

So now try to prove that you're not a man-botva.

Yes, you have made your point in the thread, but the topic as you see it has not been widely discussed and that is not a big deal. It's not a niche for everyone and that's fine.

You should be more careful what you say. You are in the better half so far.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes, you made your point in the thread, but as you can see the topic is not widely discussed and that's okay. It's not a niche for everyone and that's a good thing.

Be careful what you say, though. You're in the better half so far.

I wasn't the only one who expressed my opinion and there could have been a broad discussion.... So you tricked people, or simply - you cheated them out of their childish resentment.

now clear your name.