Different ones are different

aleger:

Different ones are different

what do you mean?

naturally, it's different for majors and not for majors

Renat Akhtyamov:
what do you mean?

naturally the word majors and not majors are different

Usually the majors are specific pairs involving quite specific currencies. And there is obviously more than one, and there is only one chart shown. Is it the same as with pips and pips? Or is there something new in the terms?

aleger:

Usually the majors are specific pairs involving quite specific currencies. And there is obviously more than one, and there is only one chart shown. Is it the same as with pips and pips? Or is there something new in the terms?

If one account trades, there should be one.

khorosh:

If one account trades, one should be.

The answer was'still on majors'. And it doesn't matter how many accounts. At one time (to try it out) I had five accounts open in five major currencies...

Jean-Jacques Rousseau: "In a proper society, people should always be busy doing something. They should have no time for reflection. Reflection leads to a desire to know more, to understand more than others, and this will lead to inequality."

;)))))))))

Олег avtomat:

Jean-Jacques Rousseau: "In a proper society, people should always be busy doing something. They should have no time for reflection. Reflection leads to a desire to know more, to understand more than others, and this will lead to inequality."

;)))))))))

Right, no thinking, more doing, as they say

Олег avtomat:

;)))))))))

Always interesting to read people with encyclopaedic knowledge))))

Martin CHEguevara:
Yeah, if you make the scale from zero to a thousand, you'll get a straight line for the entire history on any timeframe: that is, in fact, the kotyr has not moved at all :) I don't care about that) and then i don't even know why the order has a loss XDD

Rena, you can be so funny sometimes )))))))))))))))))))

Yes, that's right! As the number of orders increases, the price averages out even more.

I hope you are not alone in the market.

The 5th decimal place has appeared. I'm sure the 6th and 7th will appear as well. The netting has appeared at the same time as the 5th digit. Floating spread appeared.

Now read my previous post again carefully.

You can even try to see the narrowing triangle on the moon's chart over time.

I recommend everyone who is suffering to read the article:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/327812

The conclusions made by the author are not necessarily conclusive, but the research carried out in it gives the key to understanding the market and its structure.

May profit be with you!

I have nothing to do here on this forum... I will study PAMM and other nonsense. This is another story... Thanks for the 2 years that we`ve spent together.

Sincerely,

Alexander_K and his Schrodinger's cat.

Обсуждение статьи "Исследование сезонных характеристик финансовых временных рядов при помощи диаграмм Boxplot"
Обсуждение статьи "Исследование сезонных характеристик финансовых временных рядов при помощи диаграмм Boxplot"
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликована статья Исследование сезонных характеристик финансовых временных рядов при помощи диаграмм Boxplot: Автор: Maxim Dmitrievsky...