From theory to practice - page 1291

Oh no... It's on your forehead, so I can see why:D

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Oh, no... it's glued to your forehead, so I can see why.

Can you explain it to me? Since it's so basic. I don't understand.

Vladimir Baskakov:

Can you explain it to me? If it's so basic, I don't understand it.

"Sit on a loss and you'll find 90% of profitable trades."

Vladimir Baskakov:

Can you explain it to me? If it's so basic, I don't understand it.

The answer is no.

There is nothing to explain, because))

Both Chegevara and Renat are phantasmongers, fluffers. Not a single"grail" monitoring, just blah-blah-blah. Really, why - it is not clear. Either there's a signal coming soon, or they're selling something, or they're waiting in control...dunno.

Do not bother. Knowledge they have, in terms of grail construction, like 100% of the visitors of this forum.:)

secret:
"Sit on a loss and you'll find 90% of profitable trades."
Not an option, long, tedious, not interesting

Макс:

Both Chegevara and Renat are fantasy fluffers. Not a single "graphical" monitoring, just blah, blah, blah.

+

Igor Makanu:

A hundred years is quite difficult to shift - the time format is limited to 01.01.1970 - this is the "start" time, to which the computer adds the time elapsed since 1970 and you get the usual current time

like this

of course, you may think about how to do it, but why do we need to go one hundred years? 2019 or 1919 - what difference does it make?

The difference is that you can collect more statistics. for example, someone has a medium-term average deal, so you need longer time intervals to check it.

second, there are analytical approaches that take into account large scale price movements.

We could come up with a crutch...create a new tool and load monthly bars into it. i haven't thought that through yet.

Vladimir Baskakov:
The trend is tricky, by the time you find it, it's over. It doesn't make any difference whether you're trading from or to the average.

But we know for sure that it will come, right? :) You don't have to look for anything, this is probably the best-kept secret of the market :) No need for a key, the door is not locked :) Come in right now, no matter which way and on which pair :)

Wizard2018:

But we know for sure it's coming, right? :) No need to look for anything, that's probably the biggest secret of the market :) get in now, no matter which way or which pair :)

Get in if you have nowhere else to go.

While some are rambling in the forum, the topicstarter has already made +7%.

Who knows where to look.