From theory to practice - page 1261

Renat Akhtyamov:
Hmm. It's grit and perseverance that rules, if you ask me. The only way to solve this puzzle is with this

Courage to get in at any moment and perseverance to learn, absolutely not...

If you only knew where the profits were coming from.... You're just starting to waste quid...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
100 quid, and already his knees are shaking? Yeah. What's next?
I can tell you that a hundred quid loss in the stock market is nothing.

Maybe a hundred more will discourage him. I still wish him success. If he's learned his lesson, it's easier for him in the market.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yura, the grail does not imply a loss.
You know best. You're a grailer.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
100 quid, and already your knees are shaking? Yeah. What's next?
I can tell you that a hundred quid loss in the stock market is nothing.

Well, if you make a profit, I'll add to it, no doubt about it.

That's not what's making my knees shake. It's just that "trend/float" key, which I use, is not fully tested... So I found a fool on the forum to compare multiple keys + neuronet. Oh well.

It's not... Too abstruse.

Alexander_K:

Well, if the profits kick in, I'll add more, you can count on it.

That's not why my knees are shaking. It's just that the "trend/flat" key I use, well, it's not fully tested or something... So I found a fool on the forum to compare multiple keys + neuronet. Well, whatever.

Here's one with $50 on crisis, for example. (For all the #tyjvtester see my signal).

The whole problem is how to increase profits significantly without increasing risks?

probably no way.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

The whole problem is how to increase profits significantly without increasing risks?

there is probably no way.

To increase profits, you have to reduce risks.) There is no other way.))

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

to come up with a better strategy))

multiplicator:
i would like to think of a better strategy))

like this one?)

that's two and a half months of trading.

I have the most perfect analysis on this forum. At least for the year I've been here I haven't found a better one.

Since I have only one absolute variant of market analysis - there is no other variant.

That's why I can easily change two lines of code in my programme and catch both trend movements and flat ones with the same efficiency.

I am interested in something else:

What do flat and trend movements have in common? What do they have in common and what can be equally effective in both?

this is my question.

are there any individuals here who can answer my question, of course with some kind of argument.