From theory to practice - page 649

And yes - life, I repeat, does not end.

Neural networks, trend trading algorithms and, in general, young people should wash away the shameful old people like me by showing them how to make money.

I am relegated to the ranks of readers.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Here's a screenshot from one of the guys in his profile. You can see that the channel is not just based on price. Maybe it's a renko... I don't know.

He's peeking into the future, this channel.

secret:

Giving it away for free: the window for calculating the average and for calculating the variance must be different.

Hmm... And you don't seem to be so simple, Bass... I've thought about it and talked about it a bit in the thread. The difference - by a factor of 2, according to my calculations, should be. But, let the young people think about it now - it's about time.

Not by a factor of two, by orders of magnitude. Why - yes, let the "young people" think for themselves)

Folks, what did you think of FelixWhite's thread on the spider a long time ago about sentiment? It was interesting to read, but the topic.... ))) and I haven't been able to figure it out myself in years. I just see a crisis of the genre)) I hope no one will dispute the fact that you have to trade with sentiment. I myself have been fighting for years, but I'm tired of fighting)))

Well, I don't see a crisis) and there's no need to fight for years, of course.

As for the FS, the Internet is claiming that the topic has been solved - people found a publication by a certain Aleksey Yudin, supposedly this is FelixWhite.

If I remember the materials on the spider correctly, the term "sentiment" means a combination of price direction (monotonicity) and volume. It's not hard to code it all yourself and run it through the optimiser.

My personal opinion is that it is not applicable to currencies because of the lack of volume and the different nature of currency pair pricing than that of stocks.

What the.... wrote such a message and it was not sent. In general his branch was called sentiment on fx. The only difference from the fund was the emulation of the volumes on the minutes. And what can yudin can sitnikova's dissertation and so on and so forth))))) Speculation. He explicitly had a price time and volume trendformation....... And then the presence of some predictability... Has anyone else besides Seacret maybe poked around the issue?

And the crisis is visible)))) It just oozes... ))

vladevgeniy:
Folks, what did you think of FelixWhite's thread on the spider a long time ago about sentiment? It was interesting to read, but the topic.... ))) and I haven't been able to figure it out myself in years. I just see a crisis of the genre)) I hope no one will dispute the fact that you have to trade with sentiment. I have been struggling for years, but I am tired)))
What was the statement there?

vladevgeniy:

What the.... wrote such a message and it didn't send. In general the thread was called sentiment on the FX. The only difference from the fund was the emulation of the volumes on the minutes. And what can yudin can sitnikova's dissertation and so on and so forth))))) Speculation. He explicitly had a price time and volume trendformation....... And then the presence of some predictability... Has anyone else besides Seacret maybe poked around the issue?

And the crisis is visible)))) It just oozes... ))

give me a link to the thread

secret:

Well, I don't see a crisis) and there's no need to fight for years, of course.

As for the FS, the Internet is claiming that the topic has been solved - people found a publication by a certain Aleksey Yudin, supposedly this is FelixWhite.

If I remember the materials on the spider correctly, the term "sentiment" means a combination of price direction (monotonicity) and volume. It's not hard to code it all yourself and run it through the optimiser.

My personal opinion is that it is inapplicable to currencies due to the lack of volumes and different pricing nature of currency pairs than that of stocks.

Well, the sanction, in the usual sense, is the ratio of buyers to sellers.