Pouring the object - page 7

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

No, you're already ranting. One day he helped with a mistake, the next day without a mistake. Everyone always starts with mistakes. And overconfidence isn't a vice if you're not overconfident.

Is the mistake gonna affect the profit?

Critically?

Renat Akhtyamov:

You started it. You justify it.

So, how will the absence of this command affect the profit?

It won't. What does the profit and crooked code, which does everything right, but it eats up CPU resources - on every tick it may recreate the object - WHY?

Artyom Trishkin:

No way. What has profit and crooked code that does everything correctly, but it eats up CPU resources - on every tick it may recreate an object - WHY?

Exactly what I was aiming for!

Why look for an object that's definitely there? - I agree, why eat up the computer's resources???

//that's where it all started???

And lastly, logic - I have no errors!

Have a nice weekend, everybody!

Renat Akhtyamov:
will this mistake affect profitability?

are you in a loop? you keep saying the same thing -- what does that have to do with profits? -- your smart-ass advice is wrong -- full stop.

and there's no justification for it -- it's wrong because it's beyond common sense.

if you don't like it, do as you please and don't confuse the newbies.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

are you in a loop? you keep saying the same thing -- what does that have to do with profits? -- your smart-ass advice is wrong -- full stop.

and there's no justification for it -- it's wrong because it's beyond common sense.

You don't like that answer, do your own thing, and don't confuse the newbies.

You're off-topic, familiarise yourself first:

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

No, you're already ranting. One day he helped with a mistake, the next day without a mistake. Everyone always starts with mistakes. And self-confidence isn't a vice if it's in moderation.

I just thought that Rena would understand what I was trying to say and that he would not take it lying down like a spoiled child, but would correct his code - to prevent a newbie from getting it with errors, leading to unnecessary waste of resources.

He wrote it from a mobile phone - he couldn't code it. But no, he chose not to acknowledge the mistake. Now the newcomer will use it in his codes. The result is one thing on top of another, and a terribly sub-optimal code.

And Rena now in her stubbornness demands proof, stats and satisfaction :)

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're out of touch:

Reading diagonally? I've already given an answer - what my post means by "its profitable" - as a novice mql programmer:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Filling an object

Artyom Trishkin, 2017.11.18 18:57

His profit is , well, how would you, excuse me, ..., say - it's an allegory (do you know what it means? ).

His profit is his knowledge, his mind, his correct programming decisions, not like yours - just like any other, but exactly the right and correct.

And you, with your hints, can lead him down the false path of "whatever - just to make it work".

That's what his profit is.

Artyom Trishkin:

And Rena now in her stubbornness demands proof, stats and satisfaction :)

In a psychiatric hospital.
Patient: Doctor, I'm flying.
Doctor: Let's fly together.

I backed off. I didn't go to medical school. I don't know what's the right thing to do to really help.

p.s. Demanding satisfaction is in humor.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In a mental hospital.
Patient: Doctor, I'm flying.

I backed off. I didn't graduate from medical school. I don't know how or what to do correctly to really help.

I'm afraid I'll either have to fly or fuck off, too.

Maybe sometime later, when he's matured mentally, he'll realise where he's gone wrong.

I'm tired of ...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In a psychiatric hospital.
Patient: Doctor, I am flying.

I backed off. I didn't graduate from medical school. I don't know how to do it or what to do right to really help.

p.s. Demanding satisfaction -- that's humor.

That's what makes this thread funny and humorous.