Pouring the object - page 6

Renat Akhtyamov:

stop teaching me.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN ON THE SIDELINES WAITING IN THE FREELANCE SECTION FOR A NEW CLIENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ending the conversation, no further, I'm not interested, as no one can substantiate their arguments

Interesting idea, of course, to open up a branch to teach the untrained but supposedly experienced members of the community.

It's a shame that newbies say their "thank you" to such tips.

You want me to tell you how the priest cast demons out of the village girl in the hayloft? She thanked him, too. Every time.

Artyom Trishkin:

It is certainly an interesting idea to open up a branch to train the untrained but supposedly experienced members of the community.

It is a pity that newcomers say"thank you" to such tips.

Tell me, how did the priest cast demons out of the village girl in the hayloft? She thanked him, too. Every time.

Well, you're welcome, aren't you?

I helped, didn't I?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
That's good. So you're not lost to the community.

Then fix the bugs for him...

After all, people will then ask why their code eats up resources.

And over there... ...the Aussie stables. And it's all thanks to the bearish services of supposedly experienced...

Artyom Trishkin:

After all, people will ask why their code consumes resources.

And there... ...the Aussie stables. And it's all thanks to these bearish services of supposedly experienced...

I, for example, am very interested in your position.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, you're welcome, aren't you?

I helped, didn't I?

Did you help?

It's the crap they slipped you.

Artyom Trishkin:

Did it help?

It's the bullshit that's been slipped in.

what kind of crap

Stop making a big deal out of it.

JUSTIFY IT!!!

Anyway, I'm writing to the administration to complain, I'm sick of it!

Renat Akhtyamov:
Why not right away? I'm very interested in your position.

What's not immediate?

If I had a computer, I would have helped right away. And I just tried to tell you from a mobile phone to learn from your mistake and correct it before the man absorbs your mistake. But you are not used to admitting your mistakes and just take it into account and correct. You decided to take a stand - how come - the great and successful Wren was hurt - and he has twenty-three kilos of stats!

I, for example, am still learning, bookmarking myself, asking questions, communicating with those who can help me.

And I don't get my head up in my undoubted knowledge and teaching - like you - on the basis of some obscurely misremembered stats out there.

Renat Akhtyamov:

what a mess.

Stop making a big deal out of it.

JUSTIFY IT!!!

Anyway, I'm writing to the administration to complain, I'm sick of it!

You have already been justified.

Go ahead.

Artyom Trishkin:

You've ALREADY been told your reasoning.

Write.

No one's made a case for me about the profits, don't!

You started it. You make your case.

So, how does the absence of this team affect the profit?

Artyom Trishkin:

After all, people will be asking why their code is eating up resources.

And over there... ...the Aussie stables. And all thanks to such bearish services of supposedly experienced ...

No, you're already ranting. Today he helped you with an error, tomorrow he will help you without an error. Everyone always starts with mistakes. Self-confidence is not a vice if you take it in moderation.