Help for developers. - page 7

Over the years, a whole mountain of unsolved problems has accumulated, so there is something to get excited about. The question is, what are we going to solve? There is a lot, some of the problems have already been described.

There from formulas of definition of the highest indicators, to operation of capacious data and intermediate caches with their sub-caches with their sub-caches....

But still the question is, what exactly are we going to solve?

Alexandr Andreev:

Over the years, a whole mountain of unsolved problems has accumulated, so there is something to get excited about. The question is, what are we going to solve? There is a lot, some of the problems have already been described.

There from formulas of definition of the highest indicators, to operation of capacious data and intermediate caches with their sub-caches with their sub-caches....

But still the question is, what exactly are we going to solve?

It would probably be interesting to do something clever, but not cumbersome.

Alexandr Andreev:

But still the question is, what exactly we are going to solve?

I can't say that for you).

Determine yourself which task is the highest priority for you. Put it in simple and clear language. I will try to solve it. Perhaps this will help you.

khorosh:
It would probably be interesting for him to do something clever but not cumbersome.
If the essence of the task cannot be expressed succinctly, there is none. If a mountain of tasks has no gist, then I will blow it to smithereens with logic. If the essence is there, then I will try to find the right direction for finding a solution.

Реter Konow:
If the essence of the task cannot be expressed succinctly, there is no essence. If a mountain of problems has no essence, then I will tear it apart with logic. If the essence is there, then I will try to find the right direction for finding a solution.
In principle, any cumbersome task can be fragmented and the most difficult part selected, while a simple chore can be done yourself and left for later...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

MartinOneSymbol

Renat Akhtyamov, 2017.11.05 16:39

For starters, make sure you don't lose in this situation.

Is the task suitable? (in yellow)

khorosh:
In principle, any cumbersome task can be fragmented and the most difficult part selected, while a simple routine can be done yourself and left for later...
I agree.

Dennis Kirichenko:
Let me try to puzzle it out...
What about MT5 API?

we need to decide whether we are going to swarm in the allowed or not, if not, then I guess we will run away from the terminal itself, for example, may someone already have a ready-made solution of cloud analogue only on sockets, through which to synchronize via some web part (will be) .... the task of the appliance is to receive calculation tasks - and give intermediate answers.... So the cloud would be suitable - however in the cloud one must determine in advance all used files - that limits a little

Alexandr Andreev:

we have to decide if we are searching for something allowed or not. If not, then I guess we will run away from the terminal itself, for example, maybe someone already has a ready-made socket-only cloud analogue solution, with synchronization via some web part (I will) .... the task of the appliance is to receive calculation tasks - and give intermediate answers.... So, the cloud would be fine - but in the cloud you have to pre-define all the files to be used - which is a bit restrictive

:-) just a stream of consciousness

Renat Akhtyamov:

How's that for a challenge? (in yellow)

Not really. I'm not capable of solving this kind of problem. It's an area of irrational trading that I don't understand.)