Help for developers. - page 13

Реter Konow:

Based on the current understanding of your task, I can suggest two options for visualising historical tumbler data:

1. A curved line of changes in the values of each cell of the tumbler per minute drawn using the CGrafic library. 20 cells is twenty lines. Draw the lines in different colours. Perhaps the curves can be drawn through an indicator, but I have no experience with indicators.

2. The best solution is to draw a custom glass and write a function that "rewinds" the data recorded in the file through its cells. The rewind speed should be controlled by the user.

It is possible to combine both of them. Make a slider with advanced options, capable to load the minute history from a file and rewind it at a desired speed. In parallel, in a separate window the curves of changes of values in the cells would be drawn.

Thank you for your participation, stand down. Without reinventing the wheel:

1st solution: screencast, youtube editor, write to cloud(to youtube itself, youtube big won't fall apart); 2nd solution: summarised by snapshot offline renko graph; 3rd solution: 2nd solution + extra files with snapshots.

Sergey Kriushin:
It's not quite clear - what it's for: to test a cup... What's the trick or the secret of repetition of book on history?

At the end of the day/week/month, be able to view one-minute bars (1-10 bars for the whole day) - what was happening there.

Petr Doroshenko:

Thank you for your participation, stand down. Without reinventing the wheel:

1st solution: screencast, youtube editor, write to the cloud(to youtube itself, youtube big won't fall apart); 2nd solution: generalised by snapshot offline renko graph; 3rd solution: 2nd solution + extra files with snapshots.

I will add another one to the visualization options. This variant of data visualization I used several years ago, and only now I remembered.

The idea is the following:

A function is made that writes an array of data to a file in the form of a graph of points. It also draws a scale directly in the file. This file can then be opened in notepad or a meta editor and viewed. It can also be printed out on a printer.

With this solution, there is no need for additional graphics. The function that writes the data to the file will arrange it as a simple graph of dots. If this option is of interest, I will look for this function in my archives.

Реter Konow:

1. input in English. "input".

"trail" is an abbreviation of the word "trailing" - that is, a trailing stop.

"hedge" means hedging. Read more about this concept in trading literature. 2.

2) TakeProfit Grade I explained above. Literally - "Takeprofit grid". I don't know exactly what it means. (see above).

Takeprofit hedge is the takeprofit of a hedging position.

3. "Close at stop" is a close at stop. "Closer" is simply closing.

"Slose at stop is a close at stop. "Slose" is a simple close.

"Slose at stop is a stop. "Slose" is just a close... It's a stretch. Can you make it say that?

"slose at take" - is a close at take. " slose at trale " is a close at trale.

Zvezdochet:

"Slose at stop is a close at stop. "Slose is just a close.

"Slose at stop is a close at stop. "Slose" is just a close... It's a stretch. Can you make it say that?

"Сlose at take" - close at take " close at trale " is a close at trawl

"Slose at stop" is to close because testing is over.

"Closer" is a close at market.

s\l - close on stop loss or trailing stop

t/p close at take profit

Nikolay Ivanov:

"Slose at stop" is a close-out on the grounds that testing is complete.

"Сlose is a close at market

s\l - closing at stop loss or trailing stop

t/p - close on take profit

CAN I HAVE THIS CAPTION OR YOU CAN'T FIX IT IN THE TESTER ???? I remember I was able to make the bottom of the white part of the red triangle (basement) wider by shrinking the black top part (room). Only seven orders fit in the basement, in the strategy tester. But I have to send by mail all open orders in the form of screenshots . And since the basement fits seven orders, it takes me more than a hundred screenshots, and I have to click them for three hours !!!!. I would have narrowed the room and there are twenty orders in the basement !!! Wow! That would make me feel so much better!

Zvezdochet:

CAN I HAVE THE LETTERING OR CAN'T YOU FIX IT IN THE TESTER ????? I remember I was able to enlarge the bottom of the white part of the red triangle (basement) by shrinking the black top part (room). Only seven orders fit in the basement, in the strategy tester. But I have to send by mail all open orders in the form of screenshots . And since the basement fits seven orders, it takes me more than a hundred screenshots, and I have to click them for three hours !!!!. I would have narrowed the room and there are twenty orders in the basement !!! Wow! That would make me feel so much better!

Zvezdochet:

CAN I HAVE THE LETTERING OR CAN'T YOU FIX IT IN THE TESTER ????? I remember I was able to enlarge the bottom part of the white triangle (basement) by shrinking the black top part (room). Only seven orders fit in the basement, in the strategy tester. But I have to send by mail all open orders in the form of screenshots . And since the basement fits seven orders, it takes me more than a hundred screenshots, and I have to click them for three hours !!!!. I would have narrowed the room and there are twenty orders in the basement !!! Wow! That'd be a relief!

I want to SEE which ones at stop - which ones at take - which ones at trawl .............. - it's boring just to look at "Close".

Zvezdochet:

I want to be able to tell which ones were closed by stop - which ones were closed by take - which ones were closed by trawl .............. It's boring to just look at "Close".

These service records cannot be changed, but you can make a table with all the explanations of the orders (correctly and accurately determining the reason for closing) and just send it instead of a screenshot by mail

Zvezdochet:

"Slose at stop is a close at stop. "Slose is just a close.

"Slose at stop" is a close at stop. "Slose" is a simple close. .It's a stretch. Can you make it say?

"slose at take" - is a close at take. "Slose at trale" is a close at trale.

I don't understand the bolded phrase. Try to be clear and concise. This way I will understand your thoughts quicker and won't have to ask you twice (three times, four times etc...).

Zvezdochet:

CAN I HAVE THE LETTERING OR CAN'T YOU FIX IT IN THE TESTER ????? I remember I was able to enlarge the bottom part of the white triangle (basement) by shrinking the black top part (room). Only seven orders fit in the basement, in the strategy tester. But I have to send by mail all open orders in the form of screenshots . And since the basement fits seven orders, it takes me more than a hundred screenshots, and I have to click them for three hours !!!!. I would have narrowed the room and there are twenty orders in the basement !!! Wow! That would make me feel so much better!

I don't get it at all. :(