Help for developers. - page 10

Firstly, they bet on the weather (I mean, the weather is traded on the market, for example, rain). Secondly, it is an integral part of farm insurance, though not in the Russian Federation... This is how farms hedge their risks of drought or something else.)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

1. the layout of your market orders by limiters in the glass + your own active volumes by depth and all this with reference to prices in the main window.

2. it is really useful for many people - a trader has to keep all these data in mind

Both of these points I do not understand. Please explain in more detail.

MT has a built-in Depth of Market. What`s wrong with it? What data should be kept in mind?

Sketch a sketch of the necessary cup and describe the functions that it should perform point by point.

khorosh 2017.11.18 21:25     RU
Yury Kirillov:

Let me continue with the weather analogy. Imagine you are betting on the weather.

For example, on the temperature in a certain geographical location.

At the same time, the period of active observation is limited.

Understandably, trends (e.g. a meteorite falls and an ice age begins) on higher periods last longer.

But what is the accuracy of predicting such an event?

khorosh:
I mean, you're comparing a meteorite fall capable of causing an ice age to a trend on higher timeframes. The probabilities of such events are totally incomparable.

The franc collapse - what was the probability?

Yury Kirillov:

Five years on the site - is it really that sad?

Five years ???? Five weeks !!!

Zvezdochet:
Five years ???? Five weeks !!!
Zvezdochet | 2012.11.05
Registered at MQL5.community

Dmitriy Skub: Что за грид сайз ? грид степ ?грид тейкпрофит ?грид стоплосс ? слип ? левел слиппейдж ?
Zvezdochet | 2012.11.05
Registered in MQL5.community

I thought so..........five years ago I first downloaded the terminal, registered here ( I even forgot about it ) I had no idea what is a Japanese candlestick ? Paraffin candles ? Wax candlesticks ? I thought: "What a stupid abracadabra ... Here's a simple line without any wisdom ......... and now, after five years of trying everything I decided to algorithmic trade and call a supervisor for the algorithm - a robot Werther! Ok, this is just for fun. I'm going to learn how to configure the EA.

Zvezdochet:

1.what kind of grid syss tem ?

2.grid step ?

3.grid takeprofit ?

4.grid stoploss ?

5.slip ?

6. levell slippage ?

In literal translation:

1. Grid size.

2. The "pitch" of the grid. (Obviously, it means the distance between two grid lines).

3. The "Take Profit" of the grid. (It must mean the distance of the take profit level from the gridline).

4. Same as point 3, only a stop loss.

5. It seems to mean "slippage" - slippage.

6. The "level" of slippage.

I'll take screenshots later to review go on .... what is a lot grid ? what is a trail start ? what is a step ? what is a multiplier ? what is a reversed lot lot avter loss ratio ?

Zvezdochet:

I'll take screenshots then I'll go over it later .... what is it

1. lot grid ?

2. what is a trail start ?

3. what is a step?

4. what is a multiplier ?

5. what is a reverse lot?

6. lot coefficient autoloss ?

(the author's English is very bad, so I will assume what it might mean).

1. grid lot. Not sure what it is.

2. Presumably the initial value of the trailing stop.

3. step. (Trailing step in this case).

4. Multiplier.

5. Inverse lot.

6. Lot ratio after loss.

what is the difference between INPUT traile hedgeand simply traile hedge 2017.11.21 14:24:47

what is the difference between close at stop and just close and other stuff