Help for developers.

Having an unconventional approach and a desire to do something good for people I've been in touch with for years, I decided to create a thread where I would try to help developers find solutions to their problems. As practice has shown, I have repeatedly found effective solutions to other developers' problems.

In general, if you want to know my opinion on the solution to your problem, feel free to contact me. First I will need to understand the essence of your task, and then I will try to help. It will not necessarily be the codes. Perhaps just a new way of looking at the problem or a new direction for finding a solution. It depends on the complexity and scale of the problem.

Реter Konow:

Having an unconventional approach and a desire to do something good for people I've been in touch with for years, I decided to create a thread where I would try to help developers find solutions to their problems. As practice has shown, I have repeatedly found effective solutions to other developers' problems.

In general, if you want to know my opinion on the solution to your problem, feel free to contact me. First I will need to understand the essence of your task, and then I will try to help. It will not necessarily be the codes. Perhaps just a new way of looking at the problem or a new direction for finding a solution. It depends on the complexity and scale of the problem.

I am delighted with your enthusiasm. I have a lot of questions. I'll start with the most unhelpful. There is a category of people who have bared their teeth at forex, but got the knowledge along the way and are eager to use it in training. As a result, there are a lot of websites and video lessons preaching certain strategies. Beginners grasp them, try to develop and trade. The result is usually sad. Is there any way to counteract it?

LRA:

Very pleased with your enthusiasm. I have many questions. I'll start with the most mindless one. I've heard some strange things about Forex Market, but I've got knowledge in passing and I'm eager to use it in my education. As a result, there are a lot of websites and video lessons preaching certain strategies. Beginners grasp them, try to develop and trade. The result is usually sad. Is there any way to counteract it?

How can this be counteracted and why? Trade on your own if you want to.

Question 2 is a follow-up question. I have seen strategies where two counter orders are opened at once. A back and forth strategy. When the EA starts, it opens two opposite orders and sets TPs for each of them. When one order closes at TP, the next one opens in the same direction with the same TP. The opposite order is naturally at a loss, hence, the averaging is used. When the price goes down by STEP points, the next order is opened and the average TP is set for the entire group. I offered to help the trader, but when I got to know the strategy essence, I started to persuade the trader that it should be improved. The owner stood my ground. I gave in and wrote him an Expert Advisor. Even three identical versions with varying degrees of detail of intermediate values. The Expert Advisor was placed on PAMM with the clear result. Now he is offended and has stopped communicating.

My questions: If the next orders with the same lot are opened when the price is losing, is this averaging or martingale, or is it the same thing?

Opening opposite orders, lock, lock, ... - This does not make any sense in terms of mathematics and economics. It's just a psychological remedy - it calms you down, but the solution is delayed.

LRA:

Very pleased with your enthusiasm. I have a lot of questions. I'll start with the most unhelpful. There's a category of people who have bared their teeth at forex, but have gained knowledge along the way and are eager to use it in their training. As a result, there are a lot of websites and video lessons preaching certain strategies. Beginners grasp them, try to develop and trade. The result is usually sad. Is there any way to counteract it?

I do not think those who try to teach others for money should be discouraged. Sometimes this training is really worth something. Of course, more often it is not, but everyone has to gain experience of life, gain wisdom and not to repeat mistakes. Therefore, if pseudo-gurus do not teach how to trade, they will at least contribute to the awareness of the incorrectness of the material being taught and the reluctance to throw money at them.

LRA:

Question 2 is a follow-up question. I have seen strategies where two counter orders are opened at once. A back and forth strategy. When the EA starts, it opens two opposite orders and sets TPs for each of them. When one order closes at TP, the next one opens in the same direction with the same TP. The opposite order is naturally at a loss, hence, the averaging is used. When the price goes down by STEP points, the next order is opened and the average TP is set for the entire group. I offered to help the trader, but when I got to know the strategy essence, I started to persuade the trader that it should be improved. The owner stood my ground. I gave in and wrote him an Expert Advisor. Even three identical versions with varying degrees of detail of intermediate values. The Expert Advisor was placed on PAMM with the clear result. Now he is offended and has stopped communicating.

My questions: If the next orders with the same lot are opened when the price is losing, is this averaging or martingale, or is it the same thing?

Opening opposite orders, lock, lock, ... - This does not make any sense in terms of mathematics and economics. It's just a psychological remedy - it calms you down, but the solution is delayed.

I find such strategies untenable. There is an element of gambling in them. That is, a person calculates how to catch the price movement repeatedly and stay in the profit, but there is no reasoning behind his actions. Everything comes down to setting "traps". The trader is like a hunter trying to trap price movement. From my point of view, such strategies are thoughtless and based only on luck. I have seen such strategies and I would not recommend using them.

Реter Konow:

In general, if you want to know my opinion on the solution of your task, feel free to contact me. I will first need to understand the essence of your problem, and then I will try to help. It won't necessarily be the codes. Perhaps just a new way of looking at the problem or a new direction for finding a solution. It depends on the complexity and scale of the problem.

First, let someone help you 1 - to understand and 2 - to master OOP and only then, perhaps, you will be able to help someone... It's strange how it looks like, you don't know a lot and you will help with something .....

Vladimir Pastushak:

First, let someone help you 1 - understand and 2 - master OOP and then, maybe, you will be able to help someone... Because it's strange, you don't know a lot of things and you will help with something .....

Any task can be solved without OOP. I'm tired of proving it, so I won't. If you have a task - you can set it.

Реter Konow:
Any task can be solved without the OOP. I'm tired of proving it, and so I won't. If you have a task - go ahead.

Your answer shows a very narrow-minded, perhaps not narrow but limited.

You are not open to new things, so I'm not interested in solving the problem by my grandfather's method.

The main task is to implement convenient use of graphical objects, to create and maintain graphical objects in an EASY and EASY way.

LRA:

Questions - if the next orders open with the same lot when the price moves to a loss, is it averaging or martingale or is it the same thing?

If subsequent orders open in the same direction and with the same lot, it is an averaging. In a classic martingale, the lot size of coming positions is usually multiplied by a certain coefficient (Ilan's working principle). There is also a variant of the so-called reverse martin, in which in case of a losing price movement, the next position is opened with an increased lot in the opposite direction (this principle is described in the Avalanche thread).

Vladimir Pastushak:

Your answer shows a very narrow-minded, perhaps not narrow but limited.

You are not open to new things, so I'm not interested in solving the problem by my grandfather's method.

And the problem is what you need to implement a convenient use of graphical objects, to implement what would have been Convenient and EASY to create and maintain graphics objects.

In this thread, I will not get into arguments with people about this approach. You may consider my thinking narrow, and you are free to do so.

If you need help in solving a task, first please state the essence of the task in simple and clear language. (Without mixing it up with trolling).