Bitcoin miner - page 100

prostotrader:
You must be buying them up :))

Haven't bought any yet, the price is unrealistic (

Apparently Sber is buying up everything)

New version 1.3 of the product News Detector Demo: New version 1.3 of the product News Detector Demo is available

Renat Akhtyamov:

an interesting feature of this thread:

bitcoin rises - they write posts, falls - they do not write

Facebook has banned advertising for (pseudo)cryptocurrencies... How's the bitcoin price doing? Today there was an attempt to break the psychological level of $10k, waiting for further developments.

Igor Chemodanov:
Facebook has banned advertisements for (pseudo)cryptocurrencies... How's the bitcoin price doing? Today there was an attempt to break the psychological level of $10k, waiting for further developments.

$9900 strong buying going on bitfinex

but I'm afraid this level will be broken overnight

ZS: but the rate became manageable, as soon as the volume goes deeper and immediately to the reversal by 3-4 percent until someone comes again \will do

Renat Akhtyamov:

an interesting feature of this thread:

Bitcoin rises - they write posts, falls - they don't write

What difference does it make whether it rises or falls, that's the question!

Speculator:

What difference does it make whether it rises or falls, that's the question!

What difference does it make to sell for $10,000 or $5,000?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

like what difference does it make to sell for $10,000 or $5,000

Of course there is a difference.

Moreover, when Bitcoin falls and rates fall, i.e. in Bircoins the earnings are a little less.

If last month it was from $125 a day, now it's $83 to $85 - a significant difference!

prostotrader:

Of course there is a difference.

Moreover, when Bitcoin falls and rates fall, i.e. in Bircoins the earnings are a little less.

If last month it was from $125 a day, now it's $83 to $85 - a significant difference!

need to get ready for $50-60 a day )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

you have to get ready for $50-60 a day )

It doesn't matter how much per day (of course I want more), what matters is how long it lasts :)

prostotrader:
It doesn't matter how much per day (of course you want more), it's important that it lasts for a long time :)
They are interrelated: long and small gives the same result as fast and big:)