Bitcoin miner - page 108

prostotrader:

start-up

not ) so far I've only been able to come up with small projects that don't require outside investment.

Комбинатор:
No ) so far I've only been able to come up with small projects that don't require outside investment.

OK

Started to buy accessories for Rig 4 slowly

prostotrader:

I've started to buy accessories for Rig 4

Why use such an expensive mother, is it not easier to use something like this?

Alexandr Murzin:

When money is uncontrollably printed (mined), inflation sets in and it devalues. It seems to have started.

Miners all over the world are mining coins non-stop in sweat, and where to put them. That's it. End of movie.

How much are the videos going to cost?

Sergey Chalyshev:

Why such an expensive mother, wouldn't it be easier to use something like this: ?

Serge!

The thing is that you can't put more than 7 NVidia video cards on these adapters (which are on your screenshot),

so that they fully (with full impact) work.

And this motherboard is specially designed for simultaneous work of 8 NVidia + 5 AMD under W10.

In this configuration, they work smoothly and with full performance.

And I'm planning (eventually) to outfit the rigs with AMD cards

If it were that easy, they wouldn't be made at all!

Which raisers are better and with what?

Sergey Chalyshev:

Which raisers are better and with what?

I use 006C and 007S

007S is red.

There are only 2 MOLEX connectors coming from the power supply, and you need more, so I use raisers with SATA connector.

But AMD cards consume much more power, therefore more "strong" MOLEX connectors are needed for them.

you can "put" not more than 2 raisers on 1 ribbon.

prostotrader:

You can "fit" no more than 2 raisers on 1 loop.

It is doubtful that PCI-E cards can take more than the specification, precisely due to the excessive need for additional power - so I'll treat this statement as a myth.

Andy:

Hi! Who can tell me what happened with prostotrader - we were communicating normally before and then he sent me this screenshot and message on Skype and doesn't explain or answer anything else? Who thinks what?!

Removed by the moderator Artyom Trishkin

I'm thinking that all the showdowns are in private.