Bitcoin miner - page 105

Konstantin Nikitin:

And now please, after all your blah-blah-blah, give us the grounds you used for your analysis. No one is asking you for anything supernatural. There is a forecast, I would like to see what analysis it is based on.

Dear Forum Members!

The thread is called "Bitcoin Miner", not "Will the Cryptocurrency Live" or "Where will the rate go".

What is the point of discussing this?

As in any MARKET there is a person who wants to sell, and if there is a person who

wants to buy, the market is alive.

The most important thing in mining is that the market LIVES, and what rate or where it "goes" is not important!

Konstantin Nikitin:

Now please, after all your blah-blah-blah, give me the grounds you used for your analysis. It's not like anyone's asking you for anything supernatural. There is a forecast, I would like to see on what analysis it is based.

Based on the pure speculation of this subject...

Speculator:

Based on the pure speculation of this subject...

Please base it here

Биткоин и все с ним связанное. Место обитания криптоманьяков и их противников.
Биткоин и все с ним связанное. Место обитания криптоманьяков и их противников.
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Биткоин и все с ним связанное. Место обитания криптоманьяков и их противников.

prostotrader:

Dear Forum Members!

The thread is called "Bitcoin Miner", not "Will the Cryptocurrency Live" or "Where will the rate go".

What is the point of discussing this?

As in any MARKET there is a person who wants to sell, and if there is a person who

wants to buy, the market is alive.

The most important thing in mining is that the market LIVES, and what rate or where it "goes" is unimportant!

That's what I'm asking.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems, and strategy testing

Bitcoin Miner

Renat Akhtyamov, 2018.02.02 16:57

ok.

i cannot change my mind if i try to use blake2b miner.

i just remember how you wrote that you build rigs on the latest video cards only because the algorithm gets more complex over time

because the returns are much higher

and yet how?

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's what I asked.

Because the yield is much higher

and yet how?

I have already told you that profitability is not important.

You have to mine what you can exchange into fiat currency.

Naturally, the one with the highest yield.

prostotrader:

I have already told you that profitability is not important.

You have to mine what you can exchange into fiat currency.

Naturally, the one with the highest yield.

Let's say 1 bitcoin is worth 1 cent

Will you be mining?

And here is the contradiction: I have already answered you that profitability is not important.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Let's say 1 bitcoin is worth 1 cent.

will you mine?

Renat!

You've been in this thread for a long time, and if you've read it all, you couldn't help but notice that

I REALLY described everything. The cost of equipment, where, on what and how much to mine.

I will mine if 1 BTC = $0.01$, as long as my equipment and its maintenance costs

for its maintenance will be LESS profit.

I will explain in detail with an example (many people just don't understand what mining is)

1. The most important thing is that the cryptocurrency market simply exists.

2. I spent $ 21312.08 to buy equipment.

Today, in the shop, you won't buy the same thing for THIS price (it's gone up significantly), therefore,

very likely I can sell my equipment (assembled, adjusted and running perfectly WARRANTY for another 2 years and 9 months) at the same price

at the same price.

If I sell everything today (which I don't doubt at all for the same money), my NUMERIC profit

will be what I have made since October 27, 2017, that is $7272.56(in rubles 411190.54 including electricity)

That, by the way, 120% per annum in dollars!

3. six months later (I assume), I will return the investment, and then my profit will be calculated as follows:

Cryptocurrency rate (NO matter WHAT the rate is) * amount of currency created - electricity costs + residual value of my equipment (conventionally, it will be "0" for me)!

4. Considering the fact that there are literally billions of dollars invested in cryptocurrencies, and EVGA manufacturer's website doesn't have ANY 1080 Ti on sale,

I have a strong belief (but of course I could be wrong) that I'll be using my mini grail for years to come.

Bought a hundredth of a bitcoin... Help for the miners!