Added

Bitok's getting a little "pissed off".

prostotrader:

Which cards are you interested in?

1080Ti - 79.375 Mh/s ; 1070Ti - 52.843 Mh/s

This is on nist5

Added

Bitok is getting a little "pissed off".

Thanks - I'm about 29 off the card... I'm just questioning whether or not to take the 1080Ti...

Yeah, crypta's all dead - I guess the payback will be at least a year or more now...

By the way, how much do you want to sell the 1070Ti for?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

By the way, how much do you want to sell the 1070Ti for?

I'll sell if I buy a 1080 Ti, and it's not a public question :)

Added

But if prices don't drop (on cards) I won't do anything.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thanks - I'm in the region of 29 from the card... I'm just hesitating whether or not to take the 1080Ti...

Yeah, crypta is all dead - apparently now the payback will be at least a year, if not more...

Unfortunately, that's the way it is with us. There will always be someone who buys at the current (highest) price.

And the sellers have one logic: if they buy, they have to raise the price.

So it is the "miners" themselves who are to blame for such prices. They do not even consider whether it is profitable.

Added

I wouldn't buy anything - I wouldn't change anything, but there's a small power reserve left in the 3rd rig,

so you could "stick" one 1080 Ti instead of the 1070 Ti.

But if the price of a 1080 Ti is over 62000rub, I definitely won't buy one.

Added by

I genuinely feel sorry for the people who bought the cards for 85000 - 90000 RUR, with the Bitk costing 14000

prostotrader:

So it is the "miners" themselves who are to blame for these prices. They don't even consider whether it is profitable.

You yourself came as an outsider and bought expensive ) now it's even worse, in a while it will normalize

Комбинатор:
You came in as an outsider yourself and you were already buying expensive ) now it's even worse, in a while it will normalize

Yes, you're right, I was taking a risk, but the estimated value of Bitcoin (for me) was 6000 - 6200

Added

So, I'm, FOREVER, still in the big "plus".

prostotrader:

I'll be selling if I buy a 1080 Ti and it's not a public issue :)

Added

But, if prices don't drop (on cards), I won't do anything.

I'm open, for now, to suggestions - think about it - write me.

prostotrader:

Unfortunately, this is always the case with us. There is bound to be someone who buys at the current (highest) price.

And the sellers have the same logic: if they buy, they need to raise the price.

So it is the "miners" themselves who are to blame for such prices. They do not even consider whether it is profitable.

Added

I wouldn't buy anything - I wouldn't change anything, but there's a small power reserve left in the 3rd rig,

so you could "stick" one 1080 Ti instead of the 1070 Ti.

But if the price of a 1080 Ti is over 62000rub, I definitely won't buy one.

Added by

I genuinely feel sorry for the people who bought cards for 85000 - 90000 RUR, at the cost of Bitk 14000

Well, here NIX have got Chinese farms already all in a 1060 case, which have a 100k markup if you take the cards at 20k apiece.

I, of course, will not take more than 60k - it's not profitable, and 1060 for 20k - that's the limit.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Following in the footsteps - well done.

What is the hash rate of your cards?

For a couple of days nist5 was behaving normally, but now it's starting to go haywire