Bitcoin miner - page 78

Sergey Vradiy:

As for mining, it has been proven many times before that cloud mining is much more profitable than home mining.

Have you fallen from the moon?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'm trading between exchanges, the commission is about 1 DOGE, that's ~0.016$.

Question.

Why does everyone race between exchanges?

arbitrage?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I am trading DOGE between exchanges, the commission is about 1 DOGE, that's ~0.01621048$

and at least 2-3 percent for transaction costs )) just a model of rationality

Комбинатор:
and at least 2-3 percent for operating expenses )) just a model of rationality

do you also race between the stock exchanges? explain why?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Do you also race between exchanges? Explain why?

I know exactly what I need and how to do it efficiently, while the logic of newcomers to crypto sometimes gives me a hard-on.

Комбинатор:
and at least 2-3 per cent for operating costs )) just a model of rationality

Well, I don't race in the morning during tea time, but as needed to earn something, so everything is calculated in advance.

Комбинатор:
I know exactly what I need and how to do it effectively.

It's understandable to trade on one and withdraw on the other, but back and forth... I don't understand.

Although, sometimes it may be necessary.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, I don't run in the morning during tea time, but as needed to earn something, so everything is calculated in advance.

Just tell me the great secret of how you can make money on a run? )

You buy cheaper at one, then go to another and sell it for more?

but what's the race for?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Question: Why do you change the money into dollars straight away? Why don't you hold on to it? After all, money works as a "means of accumulation".

If you mined euros, you wouldn't exchange them for dollars.

But here, they have mined it, and it would be immediately dumped into the dollars.

p.s. Miners themselves give a very eloquent answer to the question: are bitcoins money or not.

I spent dollars on my mining equipment, so I'm giving back what was spent.

Moreover, when I changed dollars to buy, the average exchange rate was 58.5, now the reverse transaction is at 56.925 :)

p.s What difference does it make? The main thing is the result, I do not care about dollars, euros, rubles or something else!

The MAIN thing is that "THIS" can be used to buy goods and services and "THIS" should be as much as possible! :)

And the dollar, because after the election, it will get very expensive (I think so for some reason)...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Just tell me the great secret of how you can make money on a run? )

You buy cheaper at one, then go to another and sell for more.

But why drive?

Today I bought *** to the amount of N on one exchange, sold them on another, earned on one transaction +23%. I took nothing profitable back, left the money on the second exchange, while there will be something interesting.

The second moment, it is when nothing interesting to buy, then I buy the cheapest, but again, under the moment and order, and back I threw with minimal commission, it is often a couple of cents. If I transfer with expensivecoins, the commission will eat everything.

The advantage of exchanges is in differences of prices, you can find very big gaps, and coins almost stand still, i.e. the chance to incur losses is minimal.

There are exchangers, where you leave your money in scares, you have to go back to your home country, to a more reliable one, and again, the cheapest way to do it is via docks, they are almost everywhere, and the commissions are tiny.